Flirting

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Do you consider it stringing someone along if you just like to flirt or are naturally flirty, but you're very clear that you don't want a relationship?
    Lol, I flirt ALL THE TIME in the gym. The majority of my clients are female.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    And here I am flirting my heart out and no one wants to love me what the hell

STDs?

Somewhat Tasty Donuts?? I would think that would make her even more attractive

It's true. I'm all about her donuts.

And the donut hole.

8 versions and that's the best you can do??

Yes. My writers are still on vacation this week.

maybe have some ice cream while you wait

You just couldn't help it could you??? And just when I was enjoying this thread...C'MON!!!
  • Cat3141
    Cat3141 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Flirting is fun. If you make it clear that you're not interested in anything beyond that, it's not stringing someone along.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    What's this flirting you speak of ?

Will your hot and sexy self let me know too when you find out? :tongue:
  • Cat3141
    Cat3141 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    "I am a naturally flirty person .... hashtag lol"
    "Omg... creepy dude sent me a D pic"

"I discussed fitness with this guy and we exchanged 100 messages in just one week ... hashtag lol"
    "Omg... creepy dude sent me a D pic after I gave him my phone no and I realized I am in a committed relationship/marriage"

Stop it. None of this will happen if you aren't actively letting it happen.

But let me just say.... I am so sorry this happened to you. Creepy dudes deserve to die!

Go on and exchange messages with the next one.

Men do randomly send women they've never talked to dick pics and sexually explicit messages. It happens a lot on FB and Instagram.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    Do you consider it stringing someone along if you just like to flirt or are naturally flirty, but you're very clear that you don't want a relationship?

No...but I hope you weren't expecting to get a consensus of opinion here???
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    ChelseyOK wrote: »

As long as they don't stick their tongue down my throat while flirting, I'm ok with it.

Prude.
  • BrinaBecnel
    BrinaBecnel Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Tallawah_ wrote: »

No...but I hope you weren't expecting to get a consensus of opinion here???

I just wanted some opinions. I feel bad when these guys get hurt and sometimes I feel like it's my fault even when though I'm clear from the beginning.