Worst way to be woken up

Options
12346»

Replies

• jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager, my mother used to sit on me and sing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" very loudly and very off key. While bouncing up and down. I still hate that song.

Coyotes having sexy fun times 10 feet behind the tent at 5:00 am (sounds like children screaming).

But the worst was my (then) four year old daughter standing by my bed. "Daddy, I think I'm going to vom......"
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Cappy29 wrote: »
    Getting included in a group text about nothing which interests me. This happens way too often.

That is THE worst to which I always want to scream "Take me off of this group!!!" But then i don't want to come off as a B.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Earthquake! (while sleeping au naturale) I thought I'd have to get out fast, but luckily it was only a 4.2 and was over before I went outside (gotta love CA) and mfp helped me get into shape so I woulda looked ok anyway :#
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    lol Roxie this is for you. I was at a friends house after a night of drinking. I got up too pee and when I came back to bed there was a big spider perched on her lips.. I went looking for something to smack it with but when I did it was gone. Not sure where it went. I fell back to sleep.... in the living room and never told her.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    lol Roxie this is for you. I was at a friends house after a night of drinking. I got up too pee and when I came back to bed there was a big spider perched on her lips.. I went looking for something to smack it with but when I did it was gone. Not sure where it went. I fell back to sleep.... in the living room and never told her.

You are officially the worst friend EVER.
    (My real friends would know the correct response if I were in that situation would be to smash the spider with a baseball bat, and continue hitting me until I'm dead because I would rather be dead than live another day knowing a spider had touched my lips)
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lmao