Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want as long as fits my calorie goal. Today was mostly Buffalo Wild Wings and shots of 151 rum. I don't judge, unless it's something really delicious ;)

Went to Buffalo wild wings for the first time this week. My son said we could only go if I tried the hottest wings they had. I could have used some rum with them to ease the pain.

I took one bite of the habanero(spelling?) Wings and downed 3 glasses of milk and had an asthma attack.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    i try to not eat pasta more than once a day, i limit myself to 8 oz of red wine per week night . . . mostly, i make a valiant effort at hitting protein goals and a lackluster effort at not going too far over sodium. i made a protein cheesecake with greek yogurt and protein powder and no sugar from the recipes board here and it was in the trash before it was out of the pan. it did make me sad that i wasted the chocolate chips that went in it though.

i have an open diary for friends, so if you'd like to add me and want the answer to such burning questions as "who eats the same pasta every day for 6 days in a row?" or "can you hit all your goals if you consume primarily miller light for 36 hours?" please go ahead!

I'm part of the "apples every single day for snack time" club and "popcorn is dessert food" club.

If I'm going to have cheesecake...it's gonna be legit...and I'm going to eat the *kitten* out of it.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Chick-Fil-A for dinner tonight!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Dinner was healthy...

Just pasta with a heavy cream sauce... There were some sun-dried tomatoes and garlic hidden in there... That counts as healthy right? :tongue:

I keep on having to justify my lunches to one of the work colleagues trying to lose weight. He can't believe that I lost nearly 20kg eating what I eat. I'd rather skip breakfast and have a full plate of awesomeness at lunch than the sad little portion it would end up being (lunch was chili con carne...) It gets seriously old when it's every. single. lunch break.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Just made a Korean stir-fry. Rice noodles (I can't find kosher-certified Korean or bean-thread noodles near me) with seitan and loads of veggies. I will eat this for my next 4 dinners.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options

I've never tried those fiber one bars, but I really want to! It seems like a great way to hit the fiber goal. Do they taste good?

omg the fiber one mint chocolate brownie is heaven in 90 calories <3

I actually just bought these. I like them cold :) really tasty and it brings out the mint flavor more! I was pleasantly surprised.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    TBird135 wrote: »
    This thread makes me feel lighter already. It's good to know there are others on here who live in my world. I hate to put my food in my diary sometimes, afraid of being judged!. Expect friend requests, people.

Bring it on ^_^ I want to request everyone who replied, but it's difficult to keep up.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Love this thread!!!!! But dang, I just had a 100 grand bar, oh and it was yummy!!!!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »

I've never tried those fiber one bars, but I really want to! It seems like a great way to hit the fiber goal. Do they taste good?

I actually just bought these. I like them cold :) really tasty and it brings out the mint flavor more! I was pleasantly surprised.

I have to find those. I bought (what seems to be the last of forever) 90 calorie bars...pretzel and carmel I think. They are so, so...but I do love a brownie.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Karbum wrote: »

My preference is Michelob Ultra and have more than I should every dang night!!!!:)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I just ate a HotPocket for my afternoon snack, and I am not ashamed.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »

I have to find those. I bought (what seems to be the last of forever) 90 calorie bars...pretzel and carmel I think. They are so, so...but I do love a brownie.

Grrrrr.

Thought I told you to leave....

:)
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Ooh me! I'm a cico girl and I <3 cookies. I do eat gluten free due to celiac disease....Not because of the gluten free trend though lol