Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    Haven't had a cheeseburger and fries in over a month....today might be the day....
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    ^^^Mine was yesterday! OK, it was tater tots but same deal...
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    What dirty food is everyone eating this weekend?

I think I'm formulating a plan for sloppy joes. I have a crap ton of red onions leftover from my bbq chicken salad adventure yesterday, and those will rock my socks off a pizza this weekend, too.
  • JennyRATL
    ooo I have a healthy-ish sloppy joe recipe! It's a Martha Stewart one with turkey and shredded carrots (if you're inclined).
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Going to help my mother in law with some shopping this evening and she said she'd buy me dinner... She loves food to so it'll be a good adventure for sure! I may gently suggest sushi...
  • Illy_Mooncat
    @jessiferrrb What IS this magical buffet?!?!?
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member

I think I'm formulating a plan for sloppy joes. I have a crap ton of red onions leftover from my bbq chicken salad adventure yesterday, and those will rock my socks off a pizza this weekend, too.

Sigh... Scale was not friendly to me this week so I am going to tighten up my logging and only have one drink this weekend. Poor me.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited February 2017
    JennyRATL wrote: »
    ooo I have a healthy-ish sloppy joe recipe! It's a Martha Stewart one with turkey and shredded carrots (if you're inclined).

@JennyRATL absolutely! Is it this one?
    http://www.marthastewart.com/315018/turkey-sloppy-joes

That looks really good and easy. Very weeknight-ish.
  • JennyRATL
    @fitoverfortymom

Easy, tasty, and family friendly. We do sweet potato fries with them. Yum.
  • Spiderpug
    Spiderpug Posts: 159 Member
    Just had bagel pizzas for dinner - yum
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    JennyRATL wrote: »
    @fitoverfortymom

Easy, tasty, and family friendly. We do sweet potato fries with them. Yum.

That looks tasty! I have some tomato paste in the fridge that I was wondering what to do with... :)

What would you serve it with if you didn't want a bun? Rice or pasta, or just with some fries?
  • Illy_Mooncat
    @jessiferrrb OMG. I must go there one day. You are so lucky. You had me at cheese lol
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member

Sigh... Scale was not friendly to me this week so I am going to tighten up my logging and only have one drink this weekend. Poor me.

You are not alone my friend. I just posted a major rant on my feed about my appetite lately...ugh.