Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• sarko15
    sarko15 Posts: 330 Member
    I wouldn't say I don't eat healthy, but I eat a balanced diet, which also includes some unhealthy things, so decide what category you want to put me in.
  • brilliantwords
    brilliantwords Posts: 97 Member
    You can add me. I eat what I feel like eating and focus on macros. I just happen to enjoy both nutrient dense whole foods AS WELL as other so called "junk" foods. I won't judge. I have so worried about the same thing when my diary is open to friends. ;)
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Karbum wrote: »

Guinness is only 109???

I'm all over that *kitten*.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    zeldon919 wrote: »
    Food is joy. I can't see it as straight sustenance, I like it too much. Particularly fatty salty food (hey there cheese).

I'm eating healthy to lose weight for my health.

But try to take this pizza away from. Just try. I dare you.

And I recently discovered ranch (not a huge thing where I live) and I may be ruined for life.

Life is about balance. All things in moderation.

There's none worth mentioning where I live unless it's imported and outrageously expensive... It has cut down on my consumption regularly as I have to hope on people going overseas to bring me a bottle every now and then... I end up stretching it with a bit of cream to make it last longer. :wink:
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    K3rB3ar89 wrote: »
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    A lot of what I eat would probably be accepted by the clean and healthy crew, but i just murdered a pastrami sandwich and a package of......OREOS!.

That's right. Best cookie ever invented. And I'm gonna do it again.

Come at me B)

Bah hahahahha mmmmmmm peanut butter and jealous!

A PACKAGE? lol. I have never done that. They are my favorite cookies. I approve. Also, they're shockingly vegan.