Replies

• Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    K3rB3ar89 wrote: »
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    My names kerry and i like to lick windows! I wanna be included in your lil group tooo!!!!
    eeewwwww

sp3bkwmo41wl.jpg

Uhh i thought we were talking about bad habits.. my bad..... to weird? :p.. i thought this was supposed too be a support group? Ok.. ill see myself out.. awkward..

Sorry, my inner geek stuck it's nasty little head out ....I'll pack my bags :'(

:D
    :)o:)
  • cmwc123
    cmwc123 Posts: 45 Member
    I've lost 100lbs and kept 80 of them off for the last 4 years (hoping this is the year, I get rid of those 20 lbs once and for all). I have drank diet sodas and ate whatever fit my calorie range for 90% of the time. I have been very conscientious of the amount of protein I eat daily, but other than that, if it fits in my calories for the day, I eat it. Feel free to add me as a friend. I have open diary for friends that also have open diarys! (I will show you mine if you show me yours type thing...haha)
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    gdelao1 wrote: »
    I love cinnamon rolls!

Oh yes. I have pumpkin cinnamon rolls in the freezer.
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Haha this would include me! I eat within reason, and I still look pretty damn decent. I basically eat whatever I want but I don't constantly binge and I make sure to work off as much as I can.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    My names kerry and i like to lick windows! I wanna be included in your lil group tooo!!!!
    eeewwwww

sp3bkwmo41wl.jpg

AMEN!!!!
    #teamlinux #eatdiiiirty
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    eeewwwww

sp3bkwmo41wl.jpg

AMEN!!!!
    #teamlinux #eatdiiiirty

• Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    I eat what I enjoy eating as well. Diary open to the public :smile: (I have a lot of butter)
  • fitRTs
    fitRTs Posts: 58 Member
    I'm a vegetarian, but I certainly don't eat "clean" or judge others on what they eat. I'm trying to eat LESS of the sugar, etc - but I'm not trying to give it up completely. I love my carbs, I love my liquor, and I'm letting myself indulge! Just not letting myself binge every night. No judgement here!
  • K3rB3ar89
    K3rB3ar89 Posts: 263 Member
    I'm really disappointed by this thread.
    I settled down with a plate of cheesecake to read some comments about how you're all going to die from sugar cancer unless you eat 100% clean and haven't seen a single one. Not even a mention of kale. Where's the broscience?
    Hmphhh.

Ugh i love cheese cake! Strawberry cheesecake blizzards are amazeballs!