Fat killer foods!

Options

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Broscience doesn't qualify as "a little extra knowledge". There's no such thing as "fat killer foods", and several of those you listed are very calorie dense.

I'd be interested to hear what kind of nutritional training you have also.

No nutritional training I help people with there fitness and diet goals and was just throwing some useful info out there that have helped people I train just throwing info out there for those who could use it I can't legally tell anybody what to eat because I'm not a nutritionist:)

Some useful feedback - there is nothing useful about your original post. It's random, senseless, lacks any context and if it says what it might appear to be saying - that those foods somehow do away with fat - utterly inaccurate. It would be difficult to find a less useful post, I'm sorry to say.

I thought he meant they were fattening killer foods?? One sentence threads rarely make sense...
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Broscience doesn't qualify as "a little extra knowledge". There's no such thing as "fat killer foods", and several of those you listed are very calorie dense.

I'd be interested to hear what kind of nutritional training you have also.

No nutritional training I help people with there fitness and diet goals and was just throwing some useful info out there that have helped people I train just throwing info out there for those who could use it I can't legally tell anybody what to eat because I'm not a nutritionist:)

Some useful feedback - there is nothing useful about your original post. It's random, senseless, lacks any context and if it says what it might appear to be saying - that those foods somehow do away with fat - utterly inaccurate. It would be difficult to find a less useful post, I'm sorry to say.

I thought he meant they were fattening killer foods?? One sentence threads rarely make sense...

I wondered the same but he has spinach leaves and lean meats in there, and green tea... see, completely useless.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

I thought he might have meant fat as in "phat" and killer as in "awesome". If that's the case, then I totally agree with the OP.

Haha I am now totally confussdeded :(
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Almonds, avacado, oatmeal, spinach leaves ,lean meats,eggs,green tea,walnuts,peanut butter

@biglouie7504. We plebians are still waiting for you to explain what you meant with your original post.
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    Myth. In reality, all foods are "fat killer foods" when eaten in amounts that keep a person in a caloric deficit.

This.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Almonds, avacado, oatmeal, spinach leaves ,lean meats,eggs,green tea,walnuts,peanut butter

Half these foods would land me in the er
  • ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    No one else was thinking of Adipose from Doctor Who?
    Man, you guys are ruthless. lol

No.... well, sometimes. We're particularly harsh on bioscience, woo, and claims put up without a peer-reviewed source to support them. Stop by one of the ACV threads sometime...
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    why does everyone hate on somebody for what they post. they are healthy foods, but not fat burners!
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    So should I eat more almonds and walnuts and peanut butter even if it puts me above my calories for the day (which in my case would be a matter of less than 10 minutes with the open jar in my mitts!)

But not eat the McDonald's ice cream cone I had yesterday while staying within my caloric goals?

***Kittens*** three years into this and matching my lowest scale weight this morning means I definitely need more peanut butter, eyeballing it with a kitchen spoon instead of obsessively rationed and measured on a scale!

Rats bro! Rats! The opportunities I missed for healthy nut consumption! Help me out bro, should I buy Skippy or Kraft?

prime example of someone being unpleasant, just because they can. why?