If anyone thinks MFP forum members are mean...

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I'm new also, and I haven't encountered anyone mean. I like you guys, and it's Friday. That is all.

Hey there, Welcome!

... How do you feel about Pop Tarts?

• aqualeo1
    aqualeo1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I never thought people on here were mean. Some people are really sensitive and/or stubborn & refuse to believe there's a chance something a friend/coworker etc. is nonsense.

And starting posts with the disclaimer "don't say anything negative" or "if you disagree don't comment".

That's asking for it!
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You're kidding me? Try a parent's forum, they're vicious animals!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Vicious is political or religious forums. They have to be the worst.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Vicious is political or religious forums. They have to be the worst.

Oh goodness I imagine so. People are truly passionate about thatshit. I don't like discussing either subject.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    p.s. I have mean thoughts sometimes but I mostly keep them to myself. Unless someone comes for me, then it's on!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    p.s. I have mean thoughts sometimes but I mostly keep them to myself. Unless someone comes for me, then it's on!

And we all know "the words" that set you off......relax hun, keep that *kitten* on facebook.

LOL that actually set her off. #uptightcu_nt
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

And we all know "the words" that set you off......relax hun, keep that *kitten* on facebook.

For real. I will never forget the day you told some guy "don't come for me bro, you don't want none of this". My first mfp crush was born.

OMG...I forgot all about that dude. Another freaking loser.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    My first mean encounter was in the General Diet and Weight Loss forum a few years ago. Some meat head had to argue with everything I said. I told him to pound sand and then his little fan club all came at me. I got major laughs from that. Honestly, I don't see how anyone can get intimated by cyber bullies. They can kiss my Puerto Ricanass!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

For real. I will never forget the day you told some guy "don't come for me bro, you don't want none of this". My first mfp crush was born.

Lol. I don't even remember what it was about but I laughed my *kitten* off

Haha. I don't remember what started it either but I was following it that day. I love mean J! I love sweet J too but mean J is really entertaining! <3
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Lol. I don't even remember what it was about but I laughed my *kitten* off

Haha. I don't remember what started it either but I was following it that day. I love mean J! I love sweet J too but mean J is really entertaining! <3

<3 you "guys"
  • Just_J_Now
    edited January 2017
    Options
    My first mean encounter was in the General Diet and Weight Loss forum a few years ago. Some meat head had to argue with everything I said. I told him to pound sand and then his little fan club all came at me. I got major laughs from that. Honestly, I don't see how anyone can get intimated by cyber bullies. They can kiss my Puerto Ricanass!!

I look back at my first with a fond heart too. Some people are just twats.

Oh nice you can actually say twats here. <3
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

I confess I might spend my day looking for this thread. That sounds like a fantastic read.
  • aqualeo1
    aqualeo1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options

I look back at my first with a fond heart too. Some people are just twats.

Oh nice you can actually say twats here. <3

Yes! Twats! Ha I said it!
    The wedding people are totally cool with cursing though so there's that...