Need a new TV Series to watch!

Options

Replies

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late but, FALLING SKIES. First season is good but it gets infinitely better after that.
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    timeless and beyond. Beyond has horrible acting but a awesome show. Timeless is the best show on TV
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Boardwalk Empire
    Longmire
    Fargo
    Ripper Street
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Brand NEW

Imposters on Bravo, beautiful girl working scam on several spouses. Really good and then Uma Thurman showed up in episode three!!!

HBO Big Little Lies, great cast with a quirky plot twist...murder victim not revealed as WW watch the investigation.
    Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman plus many more big names.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Shameless! One of my favs (the American version)
  • marelthu
    marelthu Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    There's a Norwegian one on Netflix called Occupied that's really good. Subtitles.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I've not read this thread but "This Is Us" is a good show. Well if you're into sap it's good lol. I balled my eyes out bingeing on it. But then again I cry at cat food commercials. So...yeah
  • stella4eva
    stella4eva Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OK I'll play. Jericho, Black Sails, Being Human UK original and US, In The Flesh, Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes, Mad Dogs, Wentworth Prison, The IT Crowd (if you enjoyed Spaced and Black Books, you may pee a bit), Tru Calling, and just for fun - My Name Is Earl.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Haven't read through... but Happy Valley and River on Netflix are really good crime dramas.

Really liking Big Little Lies on HBO.

I'm sure 8 million people have told you to watch The Wire, The Sopranos, Rome, Transparent.
  • shelleykayherian
    shelleykayherian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bates Motel!
  • TheHive
    TheHive Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    stella4eva wrote: »
    OK I'll play. Jericho, Black Sails, Being Human UK original and US, In The Flesh, Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes, Mad Dogs, Wentworth Prison, The IT Crowd (if you enjoyed Spaced and Black Books, you may pee a bit), Tru Calling, and just for fun - My Name Is Earl.

ahh I loved life on Mars and ashes to ashes!
  • TheHive
    TheHive Posts: 84 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    been a while since I bumped this, watched a few good series recently too so need more!
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Shameless
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The Booth at the End (on Hulu). Short episodes, and unlike anything else out there. It only lasted 2 seasons but they were goooood...
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Better Call Saul
    Fargo (every season is a different story with a different cast)
    Claws (just started this year but second season has been green lit already)
    House of Cards
    NYPD Blue
  • HooperDrivesTheBoatChief
    Options
    COPS
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Gotham