Milfsh4ke Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    mellecita wrote: »
    How will you explain when people ask how you two met? :D

MFPU
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    @Bucknutz247 Your going to marry her I predict. Then you can make and custom paint some clothespins for eachother. They are thoughtful wedding gifts for your partner. Something you can really use. And it sentimental. :D
    bqhw4xdv8mfk.jpg
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lmao hilarious
  • LittleLionHeart1
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Those are painted on both sides. :D The other side of the blue one (mine) has all red hearts. And the silver one (his) The other side his name and a heart...and more gemstones. Pfff. :D
  • Bucknutz247
    Options
    You made those for real?
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    You made those for real?

Yes!! Those are real. They are really custom made/painted, and decorated, by my husband and I. Because after we were engaged We joked about making those. Then oneday, we found a couple plain clothespins laying around. I painted one, he painted one. :)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Sing "Love is in the air" when you go out with her.
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    You should cook dinner for her so you know you'll be safe at the gym the next morning.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    No don't ask. She might end up telling you first.
    Maybe its just a whey protein fart...
    When are you asking her out??? Take her out.. Take her out. You said shes a bombshel. Go for it. Report back.
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    You have to show up with a Bean-O bouquet.
  • Bucknutz247
    Options
    UPDATE--- so I was ready to find out why!!! I texted her last night and after a little chatting I asked. Her explanation was that she is on a high protein diet and when she starts working out she gets what she called bubbly and gets cramps so she lets it fly. She decided to workout next to someone because she doesn't want to be singled out. You can't make this stuff up...after that the conversation turned very adult. I'd get kicked off mfp if I discussed that. Pm me if you really want to know but don't if your easily offended. What a week so far
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    UPDATE--- so I was ready to find out why!!! I texted her last night and after a little chatting I asked. Her explanation was that she is on a high protein diet and when she starts working out she gets what she called bubbly and gets cramps so she lets it fly. She decided to workout next to someone because she doesn't want to be singled out. You can't make this stuff up...after that the conversation turned very adult. I'd get kicked off mfp if I discussed that. Pm me if you really want to know but don't if your easily offended. What a week so far

Wow. A conversation about protein farts turned x-rated?
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This is pure comedy. Thanks Guys.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    ugh I thought this thread was about the sun

Or Jupiter

Nope. It was all about Uranus.

And the winner of todays best answer goes to.....
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    ugh I thought this thread was about the sun

Or Jupiter

Nope. It was all about Uranus.

And the winner of todays best answer goes to.....

3889jriwqvs5.jpg
    ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

That is the most insane logic I have ever heard! If it were me I would definitely not want to workout to next to anyone. But in this case it seems to have opened some doors. (Thankfully to let some fresh air in?) At any rate if you ever take her for a hot air balloon ride there will be no danger of crashing, as long she stays on her diet you stay in the air. In the summer any boat could be a speed boat, so there's another fun date idea! I hope you two crazy kids make beautiful music together.

• thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    If she looks like my wife, I'll put my nose at the farting point every time it blows out.

Ha ha ha!
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I myself have done it haha but I don't if there's people surrounding me