Ladies who lift - do you wear shorts to the gym?

1235»

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited January 2017
    trudie_b wrote: »
    rainbowbow wrote: »

This doesn't happen to me and i work out exclusively in shorts. In fact, as a "pear" this is why I work out in shorts. I never have to adjust or worry about anything, in leggings i am constantly having to pull them up over my butt OR out of my crotch.

I have bigger thighs than OP as well. ->

Z5czqxO.jpg

I see power

But you also see shorts that are staying in place even while running. ;)

True!! What brand/style are they?

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/womens-ua-authentic-7-compression-shorts/pid1236555-001#BVRRContainer

These are the only shorts i'll ever wear. ^ They stay in place no matter what and i've had one pair over 5 years that are still in excellent condition.

P.S. i personally think the 7 inch size is the perfect length for my legs. For your legs they would be just over the inner thigh and about 3 inches longer. They always stay in place and never ever ride up.
  • trudie_b
    trudie_b Posts: 230 Member
    Cool - the shorts I'm wearing in the pics are the Under Armour 5" compression ones. I'll look at the 7" ones (if they are available in the U.K.).
  • rainbowbow
    Cool - the shorts I'm wearing in the pics are the Under Armour 5" compression ones. I'll look at the 7" ones (if they are available in the U.K.).

Best of luck to you. :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I'd wear them- understanding the second you started doing any leg work they'd be up by your crotch.

#teamnofucksgiven

do it.

This doesn't happen to me and i work out exclusively in shorts. In fact, as a "pear" this is why I work out in shorts. I never have to adjust or worry about anything, in leggings i am constantly having to pull them up over my butt OR out of my crotch.

Z5czqxO.jpg

I find with shorts once they are "up" they are indeed "up"

and by up I mean pretty much up my *kitten*.

I almost wont' readjust because there is no point.
  • rainbowbow
    edited January 2017
    I'd wear them- understanding the second you started doing any leg work they'd be up by your crotch.

#teamnofucksgiven

do it.

Z5czqxO.jpg

I find with shorts once they are "up" they are indeed "up"

and by up I mean pretty much up my *kitten*.

I almost wont' readjust because there is no point.

:lol: Oh my god, girl... hahahaha

P.S. The only short problems I have is the ones like for running. I see women all the time wear those and then lay on a bench and flash their cheeks. As you said #0fucksgiven