Shaun T- FOCUS T25....success stories??

Options

Replies

• lightmouse
    lightmouse Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start Beta, and I'm finally seeing the definition I didn't quite get with Insanity (which I completed before starting this) I have cleaned up my eating though which probably has a lot to do with it. I love it :-)
  • Perelka77
    Perelka77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I was just wondering if someone could help me out and send me via email T25 workout weekly diet plan I do have the dvd's but I don't have the diet plan I've been trying to loose weight for a few weeks now and I can't loose a thing :( so maybe if I can workout and follow the diet exactly like the book said I could loose weight. I am planning to start the diet and workout on Monday.Thanks
  • Melissa72187
    Melissa72187 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is my before and after of t25. I lost a total of about 14 lbs, not sure measurements because I didn't do them. I am debating on doing a second round of it, such a great workout!
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I have given up on Beachbody. It's ridiculously overpriced and the coaches always wanted me to buy the expensive shakes. There are a ton of great free workouts online. I personally like Fitness Blender. Check it out!

I did T25 for a week.. hated it.
  • Firefighter_NL
    Options
    WoW!,

It's great to see so many people are trying T25.
    I started last week, and must say, i feel more strengt in my arms and abs.

Anyone finished Beta and started Gamma...?
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    WoW!,

On my last week of Gamma. It is mostly strength, but Speed 3.0 will kick your butts. The burpees...OMG the burpees!!
  • stefaniemazz
    stefaniemazz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I lost 11 pounds with T25 and I didnt even follow it properly. I missed alot of days and had a lot of bad eating days.

It's great and I plan on doing it again.
  • annetteh145
    annetteh145 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
  • annetteh145
    Options
  • annetteh145
    Options
    My profile pic is my before and after of t25. I lost a total of about 14 lbs, not sure measurements because I didn't do them. I am debating on doing a second round of it, such a great workout!

Your profile pic before and after is awesome --- I am still trying to figure out if I want to purchase it. Not sure if it's going to be too insane because I am just starting to work out ans m not fit at all. Did you follow their meal plan, too?
  • Melissa72187
    Melissa72187 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

Your profile pic before and after is awesome --- I am still trying to figure out if I want to purchase it. Not sure if it's going to be too insane because I am just starting to work out ans m not fit at all. Did you follow their meal plan, too?

Thanks! I was a couch potato and only did Jillian Michaels for a couple week before doing t25, just follow the modifier and you'd be fine! I didn't follow the meal plan, I only watched my calories and tried to keep the not so healthy foods in smaller portions :)
  • Firefighter_NL
    Options
    WoW!,

On my last week of Gamma. It is mostly strength, but Speed 3.0 will kick your butts. The burpees...OMG the burpees!!

Today i finished the friday of week 2, lower body and abs,,
    started before work at 05:15 am...damn, it was killing.

i'm not following the dietplan for now, so i hope to see results tommorow at staturday...

When there are results after the 10 weeks, maybe i will start again with the dietplan.

But for now...i love the workouts, but they are killing...
  • jdm5_80
    Options
    I start week 3 tomorrow. The first week I gained 8 pounds. Everyone says muscle and water weight. The second week I lost the 8 pounds I gained. My eating habits have improved, but are nowhere near perfect. So I am hovering around the same weight I started. I feel better and look leaner, but I thought with my size I would lose some weight quickly with as hard as I am working and as much as I am sweating. ( 34 years old ...6 foot 3 inches....253 lbs.)

I am planning on regulating the diet better than I have been. My question: Should I be doing more along with t25? running, weights, etc?

Also, is it ok to do cardio on the rest day or is the rest important? I have being doing cardio on sundays just because the daily routine seems to help me stick with it.
  • BekaP89
    BekaP89 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im starting week 4 tomorrow and so far I haven't lost any weight but I did lose a pant size so to me that is awesome, I love this workout!!!
  • Firefighter_NL
    Options
    I started week 4 this morning.

So far a GAINES 8 pounds, and lost about an inch. I like the program, but don't see any real change yet. Maybe with the after picture after 5 weeks i will...
    For now, i'm looking forward to start with the beta cycle.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I was just wondering if someone could help me out and send me via email T25 workout weekly diet plan I do have the dvd's but I don't have the diet plan I've been trying to loose weight for a few weeks now and I can't loose a thing :( so maybe if I can workout and follow the diet exactly like the book said I could loose weight. I am planning to start the diet and workout on Monday.Thanks

http://honestworkoutreviews.net/focus-t25-nutrition-guide-pdf

There are many guides online..try googling if this isn't enough.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options

Thanks! I was a couch potato and only did Jillian Michaels for a couple week before doing t25, just follow the modifier and you'd be fine! I didn't follow the meal plan, I only watched my calories and tried to keep the not so healthy foods in smaller portions :)

This. I just started today and I have only recently got into exercise at the beginning of the month and I found it okay. The time flies by I believe. It's a manageable program and you have a modifier if needed. :)
  • skinnyondinside
    Options
    started the program today, it was intense... hope to lose a whole lot of weight
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I just started the program today. Great workout! I'm excited for T25! Feel free to add me as a friend for anyone else doing this program. We can support each other!
  • manifesturself
    manifesturself Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great to see that so many people have been successful! I just started today, so anyone who is on the program...feel free to add me! :)