• pyanko7
    pyanko7 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hugs to all

Paula Y
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    ok......I rec'd a hunk of salmon from the food bank. I open it up and expect to see a nice large, (I mean the package was large) fillet of salmon, and what do I see? I slice of a fish from the gills curve to the small lower fins that look like frillin wings!! The skin is still on, so I have decided to pretend I am on "ALONE" and will get it and be thankful for it! It is on the fire (oven) and I found a pepper tree nearby, as well as a salt tree...hahahaha! I also laid it on some olive oil, so I can free it from this pan. I added some cayenne pepper, because I figure I like cayenne pepper on everything. Wish me luck! I shall need it! (My husband says sucking on the wing part is the best nutritionally).....he will probably leave the apartment when I sit down to eat this. His idea of seafood is a can of white tuna with LOADS of mayo so you can't even taste the fishy flavor. Yes he is a salty ole seadog of a sailor that hates fish, go figure!
    Becca
  • Annr
    Options
  • Annr
    Options
    I suppose I can fashion the bones into bait for my rabbit traps...hahaha!
  • tammyclf
    tammyclf Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    queene - I have a friend who is called Grandma Queen by her only grandson! Too funny!
  • Annr
    Options
  • Annr
    Options
    Wait rabbits don't eat fish hmmm. I would totally die out on my own, if I was on "ALONE".....
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    BECCA ~ I was going to buy lobster tails that were on sale the other day, but the fringy things always deter me.

Carol
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,699 Member
    Options
    NightY night ladies
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    tammyclf - breath taking, thank you so much for sharing

Janetr OKC
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    I second what Janet said, breathtaking Tammy
  • AKcanookie
    AKcanookie Posts: 230 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    tammyclf wrote: »
    My favorite exercise on the weekend in Montana winter - snow hiking! To frozen waterfalls and mountain lakes! It's work! But high reward!

Gorgeous! thanks for sharing :-) !!!

mreld06ynvmk.gif
  • AKcanookie
    AKcanookie Posts: 230 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    lhscapil wrote: »
    Canookie, when I die I want to come back as a doxie and lounge on your couch :-)

Lanette
    SW WA State

Lanette you would be most welcome - the weenies are very affectionate but prefer their victims alive! LOL

ur33cbp18xwy.gif
  • Annr
    Options
    Peach1948 wrote: »
    BECCA ~ I was going to buy lobster tails that were on sale the other day, but the fringy things always deter me.

Carol

Oh lobster tails are easy, I just steam them until the shell is orange and they have curled a bit. I have attended a lobdster dinner and it was a lot of work! A lot of using the dang mallet, and when I saw what was under the head part I nearly gagged! I will just be eating just the tails from now on. Bless the lobster lovers that say that under the shell head is the best part!
    Becca
  • tammyclf
    tammyclf Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! It's how I can get through winter!
    Anxious to start the biggest loser challenge tomorrow!
    Tammy in Montana
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Back home from DDs, not enough exercise and cookie eating (her American friend is a cookie baking monster)
    Did my squats challenge and some kettlebell swings

TAMMY - awesome pics but wouldn't like the snow here

Back to healthy eating and gym tomorrow

Welcome to all newbies

Kate UK <3