INSANITY

Options

Replies

• Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    You look much more cut. That's amazing progress. Well done!
  • Mahdi22
    Mahdi22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look so much more lean in the second photo. I can't wait till my first month is done with insanity max 30 :)
  • Emmzupo
    Emmzupo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Loooove Insanity. I've been doing it for years with really good results and always go back to it when I want a challenge. I really love insanity max 30 because when the workouts start getting really long in the original insanity, it gets harder and harder to get motivated to do it. Not the case with the 30 series.

Definitely recommend trying out beach body on demand. I'm in love with that site. They've got hiit, weight/resistance training, yoga, pilates, dancing. Really helps to keep you from getting burnt out on just one program :) that's how I do insanity now
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Emmzupo wrote: »
    Loooove Insanity. I've been doing it for years with really good results and always go back to it when I want a challenge. I really love insanity max 30 because when the workouts start getting really long in the original insanity, it gets harder and harder to get motivated to do it. Not the case with the 30 series.

Definitely recommend trying out beach body on demand. I'm in love with that site. They've got hiit, weight/resistance training, yoga, pilates, dancing. Really helps to keep you from getting burnt out on just one program :) that's how I do insanity now

How much does on demand cost? And can u download it??
  • Emmzupo
    Emmzupo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It depends! The package I have is around $90/year, billed annually, and gives me access to ALL of their programs. I can stream it to my phone, computer, roku etc., but I don't think you can download it for offline use.
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Emmzupo wrote: »
    It depends! The package I have is around $90/year, billed annually, and gives me access to ALL of their programs. I can stream it to my phone, computer, roku etc., but I don't think you can download it for offline use.

90 American dollars? Lol still not that bad, only a little more here in Canada probably. There's a huge collection which is awesome
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Week 2 day 4 is done. I'm so happy I didn't procrastinate or let small things interfere with me finishing my workout
  • knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have the schedule hanging on my fridge and I cross off each one as soon as it's done. I haven't missed a day- having that schedule staring at me every day is too much pressure. It feels good every time I cross one off!
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    knempress wrote: »
    I have the schedule hanging on my fridge and I cross off each one as soon as it's done. I haven't missed a day- having that schedule staring at me every day is too much pressure. It feels good every time I cross one off!

I haven't missed a day either! So happy :)
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Week 2 Day 5 ✔️✔️✔️
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Rest day feels so good haha
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I've added in running with max30 now as well
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    I've added in running with max30 now as well

I should try that too because 2 rest days feel like too much haha
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Day 1 and 2 completed
    I hate Tabata strength :neutral:
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Day 3 ✔️✔️✔️
  • knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I'm supposed to take the fit test AND start month 2 (max intervals). Should be interesting.
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    knempress wrote: »
    Tomorrow I'm supposed to take the fit test AND start month 2 (max intervals). Should be interesting.

Good luck!!
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Day 4 DONE!!!!!!
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Friday fight ✔️✔️✔️
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I just tried out the 20 min. "Fast and furious" workout today.