INSANITY

Options

Replies

• mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    tried it once when my cousin forgot her disc set at my house. No doubt you will work your butt off lol.

I decided to go the p90x route, but when im done want to do a p90x/insanity hybrid.
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    started month 2 today.power moves are evil!
  • Mahdi22
    Mahdi22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    started month 2 today.power moves are evil!

Good luck!
  • knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Month 2 first recovery day. Lots of stretching with some evil pushups thrown in.
  • carolineb81
    Options
    Mahdi22 wrote: »
    I've added in running with max30 now as well

I should try that too because 2 rest days feel like too much haha

Im doing:
    Max30 & running x2 days
    Max 30 alone x 2 days
    running alone x 2 days
    rest day x 1 day
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Week 4 Day 1 is done!
  • knempress
    Options
    Day 40 here. I'm getting better at it, but it doesn't get easier!!
  • AnbuBlackOp
    AnbuBlackOp Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im on day 14 over here T_T my thighs are on fire lol
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Week 4 Day 2 - I feel so bad and guilty because I missed my workout today. I feel like I ruined my entire routine and process, which sucks. I ate healthy and walked a lot but I feel like that's not good enough.
  • sharnikaur
    sharnikaur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had this for a year was given as a gift. Never used it. Just been reading through the thread debating whether I should give it a go. The whole pack overwhelms me don't know where to start there's so many discs!
  • carolineb81
    Options
    Week 4 Day 2 - I feel so bad and guilty because I missed my workout today. I feel like I ruined my entire routine and process, which sucks. I ate healthy and walked a lot but I feel like that's not good enough.

Its a marathon not a sprint one day doesnt matter just pick it up again tomorrow and use today as your rest day
  • carolineb81
    Options
    sharnikaur wrote: »
    I've had this for a year was given as a gift. Never used it. Just been reading through the thread debating whether I should give it a go. The whole pack overwhelms me don't know where to start there's so many discs!

There is a programme to follow you start with the fit test!
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options

Don't overthink it, you can do as little or as much as you want. Each person is different, some feel motivated by the idea of a whole program and some (like myself) just do the work out videos.
  • Mahdi22
    Options

Its a marathon not a sprint one day doesnt matter just pick it up again tomorrow and use today as your rest day

I keep forgetting that it's a marathon and not a sprint. So thanks for reminding me. I did my workout today so I'm happy.
    It wasn't as intense add it could have been but I'm happy I did it :smile:
  • knempress
    Options

If you look at the calendar, it tells you which video to do on each day. I just follow that.
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Week 4 Day 4 is completed! I hate Tabata strength so I'm glad that it was the last time I had to do it. I gave it my all. That means Friday fight is tomorrow :neutral:
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Month 1 is done!!!!!!!!!!! Omg you guys, words can't describe how I'm feeling right now. It was so hard, I'm not going to lie but I didn't give up. I even missed one workout but I walked A LOT that day and continued to push even harder the next day. I don't have any major results to share with you, but tbh I didn't expect to have major results anyways. It takes time, which sucks but that's the fact. 1 month went by so fast, and I'm glad i did the best I could to change my life in this short time. I've noticed a very minor boost in energy and very small progress in my workouts. Here's to month 2!!!! :smile:
  • knempress
    Options
    It's a good feeling.
  • Sindbad1985
    Sindbad1985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I finished two rounds of insanity max 30, lost 33 lbs. good luck!
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Today was the weigh in and since starting insanity a month ago, I've lost a total of 7 pounds. I hope I can lose another 7 or more pounds in month 2!