Horror

Options

Replies

• dawson002
    dawson002 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the next Saw instalment this October but really can't remember that last "decent" horror I watched. More are focusing on gore rather than freights these days it seems
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    dawson002 wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to the next Saw instalment this October but really can't remember that last "decent" horror I watched. More are focusing on gore rather than freights these days it seems

The new horror movies are not good compared to the late 70's,80's and 90's

They made a new ghost busters movie. I saw the trailer, looks so crap. The ghost looks like it's from final fantasy game. Not to mention the women playing is so boring and not entertaining at all.
  • FunbagsMcGee
    FunbagsMcGee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    Pretty much any movie with zombies are my favourite, I am not a zombie bigot, I like fast zombies, slow zombies, infected zombies.

Infected are not zombies though, but still awesome!
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'm sure all you horror aficionados have already seen it, but I loved Cabin in the Woods.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    I'm sure all you horror aficionados have already seen it, but I loved Cabin in the Woods.

Great film. Speaking of cabins...Cabin fever! The one movie that made me cringe in certain parts. Ugh
  • kaizaku
    edited August 2017
    Options
    ez3q5u2hv34d.jpg
    Finally. The long wait is over. Today is supposed to be the release date of the movie Annabelle
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    kaizaku wrote: »
    Anyone into horror movies? If so, what was the last horror movie you watched? Also anyone waiting to watch the new Annabelle movie and chunky movie?

Chunky? Haha

I watched Bride of Chucky last. I'm not totally excited for the new one because they took his stitches off
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Back in the 50's the horror movie that scared me the most was "The Crawling Eye". I found it recently on DVD and bought it. Can't get anyone to sit down and watch it with me. I might watch it tonight. See if it's as scary for a 62 year old as it was for a 5 year old.

I love you
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else watched 'Ratter' yet? I found it creepy as hell.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    9373d7ca-7110-4ab4-be29-d23f3e853b20.jpeg
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The Grey.

Raw nature is scary.
  • kaizaku
    Options
    Anyone into horror movies? If so, what was the last horror movie you watched? Also anyone waiting to watch the new Annabelle movie and chunky movie?

Chunky? Haha

I watched Bride of Chucky last. I'm not totally excited for the new one because they took his stitches off

Me too. The new Chucky should be releasing in few weeks time if I'm not mistaken. I saw the trailer, looks good. One advice, never watch trailer to the end, tells you the whole movie
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Horror is my life. And no its all about IT this year.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Horror is my life. And no its all about IT this year.

You'll FLOAT TOO!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Just watched Get Out. OK movie. Lesson learnt, never dates nor go to a white woman's house. You folks are crazy :lol:

I liked Get Out! I wasn't sure if it would count as horror. I also liked Hard Candy (older movie, maybe 2005 or so)

Lots of the old stuff is my favorite like original Night of the Living Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, etc. I don't usually like remakes.

The Bad Seed (1956) is my favorite movie, period.

Also liked Crimson Peak a lot and was surprised I didn't hear more people talk about it.
  • kaizaku
    Options
    Just watched Get Out. OK movie. Lesson learnt, never dates nor go to a white woman's house. You folks are crazy :lol:

I liked Get Out! I wasn't sure if it would count as horror. I also liked Hard Candy (older movie, maybe 2005 or so)

Lots of the old stuff is my favorite like original Night of the Living Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, etc. I don't usually like remakes.

The Bad Seed (1956) is my favorite movie, period.

Also liked Crimson Peak a lot and was surprised I didn't hear more people talk about it.

I like slasher movies, and movies on based on true events. Old horror movies are the best.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    9373d7ca-7110-4ab4-be29-d23f3e853b20.jpeg

Is this a horror film? Or does it just seem scary because everything is scarier in German?