Foolish things you did, when you were young..

Replies

• djwar9858
    djwar9858 Posts: 43 Member
    Actually got my tongue stuck on a frozen pole. DUH
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    @TommyW45. I feel lucky!

Grew up on a farm, so I can drive anything. One day my cousin and I stole the Mack truck cab and went for pizza. Neither one of us even had a driver's license. Totally got away with it! LOL

You are lucky you didn't get caught !
  • FitOneSoon
    FitOneSoon Posts: 467 Member
    pierced belly button, with a dart.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Was throwing darts up into a tree. One got stuck. As I was looking up to see where it got stuck, it came back down and hit me about an inch from my eye.
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    TommyW45 wrote: »
    @TommyW45. I feel lucky!

Grew up on a farm, so I can drive anything. One day my cousin and I stole the Mack truck cab and went for pizza. Neither one of us even had a driver's license. Totally got away with it! LOL

Right!?!? I was such a delinquent. If there was trouble I was going to find it. LOL.
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    I did a dance similar to this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrDfkHvGLo
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Believed in true love
    Trusted people
    Thought I could work and buy myself to happiness.
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    @TommyW45. I feel lucky!

Right!?!? I was such a delinquent. If there was trouble I was going to find it. LOL.

I would have beat your *kitten* !
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    When I was 22, I got married.

Ditto
  • Pamela_43
    @TommyW45. I feel lucky!

I would have beat your *kitten* !

LOL. I got away with more than I got caught for...so i figured the odds were in my favor! I did get my fair share of whippins.
  • Pamela_43
    We (same crew) built a zipline. I tested it. It didnt go well. LOL
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    So my friend, Scotty, has a brick of firecrackers and we're lighting them and throwing them at each other.

We're at a neighborhood farm and there is a stream running through the farm. In the stream are frogs.

Can you guess what happens next?

Scotty puts the firecracker in the frogs mouth and we all run away, far away.
    the wick gets wet and the frog just sits there looking at the firecracker in it's mouth.

Scotty tries again. He lights the second firecracker and we all run away... just not as far away as the first time.

The wick burns down on the second firecracker and.... nothing. it's wet again and the frog just sits there, looking at a firecracker in its mouth.

Third Try. Scotty throws the second wet firecracker into the stream, grabs the frog, grabs yet another firecracker and jams it into the poor frog's mouth. He really wants this to work.

He lights the wick. We all stand there, not moving. This is going to be another dud.
    Suddenly, Bam! The firecracker explodes and blows frog guts all over Scotty's face and white, Hanes t-shirt.

Final Score:

Scotty: One
    Frog: One
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    I thought a mullet was a really good idea in 1988. Combine that with the White Lion concert shirt and the thick glasses. Good look.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    I thought a mullet was a really good idea in 1988. Combine that with the White Lion concert shirt and the thick glasses. Good look.

The singer from White Lion told me I had pretty eyes at their concert back in the early 90's. He also pulled me and my ex-fiance's sister up on stage. :D

I hate to pull out the "pictures or it didn't happen" but.....

Lol, awesome story, something to be proud of for sure.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I have been to this thread a bunch of times and each time I come in here I remember a whole lot of things going on in the 80's that may or may not have happened and may or may not have been legal.

In the 70's we were poor, so us kids did everything we could do to get into everything.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I guess my early 20's count as young even though I'm still in my late 20's.... I was hanging out with two guys, one who claimed to be a vampire and another that claimed to be a wolf (they were pretty serious about it and never let up on those characters)...We are all wasted and Wolf wants to "anoint" his dagger with his own blood for a gf so Vampire cuts him on the back with it...then some how I let Vampire give me a small cut on my wrist with some other random tool and he sucked my blood??? He even acted like he couldn't stop and his eyes rolled back into his head. I idly wrote my name in blood on the wolf's back at some point and they acted like that really meant something. I mean, that's probably the stupidest and most potentially dangerous thing I've ever done. I don't trust drunk me.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Call the emergency service line, then hanging up. :smiley:
  • bobtater1
    bobtater1 Posts: 172 Member
    Pissed on a electric fence on a dare and then spent my life until I got married wondering if I would have kids. Luckily everthing worked out. ;)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Pulled a Vaporizer over on myself when I was 3. Spent the next 6 months in the hospital. Half of it in the burn ward. Now I have scars over a large part of the left side of my body.