Why is my weight loss unsuccessful

Options
I've been clean eating and working out for about 2 weeks but I see no changes. I stick to my diet religiously (egg whites for breakfast, 6oz of chicken, 5oz of veggies for dinner and lunch... drink only water and maybe a protein shake if I need it) ... I see a lot of people saying they see change fast and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. I stick to my 1200 calorie diet with high protein and low (non) carbs. I also do an hour of cardio everyday plus weight training. What can I do to start seeing results?

Replies

• chynaloveee1
    chynaloveee1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't binge I log and measure condiments as well
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? What do you weigh? How much do you want to lose? Is your diary open? Just a few questions to maybe help people give you an answer. But to be honest, unless there is something medically wrong with you - you are simply taking in more than you are putting out. Either by underestimating your food intake or overestimating your exercise output. On the other hand, two weeks isn't very long to see much movement, carry on for a month and see where you are then before you change anything if your logging is spot on.
  • chynaloveee1
    Options
    When I say "tools" i mean the tbps, tsp, measuring cups, food scale... those things
  • chynaloveee1
    Options
    I'm 5', 279 pounds , and I would like to lose 80 pounds.. I believe my dairy is open
  • chynaloveee1
    Options
    I just opened it , I had google how to do it first
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Great, if you're doing all that, keep going. However, We don't know your stats, we don't know how much you have to lose, we don't know your age and we don't know how long you have been on this exercise regimen. We don't know what is your definition of unsuccessful . Is it merely the fact that the scale is not moving fast enough for you, or is it not moving at all? Anyway, 2 weeks isn't sufficient for any kind of concrete data so if u continue on this path (and you're honest on your post) you will see progress
  • chynaloveee1
    Options
    @misskarne those are the "recommended serving size. So if it says 16 crackers for 160 cals, then I'll count out 16 crackers, lol 1pkg is the packet my protein powder comes in (one packet per use) and the granola bars come 2 in a pack "2 bar"