Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I'd love to go to Mardi Gras with you .. :*
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I should probably stop doing stuff that requires forgiveness...but I find it easier to ask for forgiveness rather than permission.

ahh the elusive maturity. maybe little people make ya grow up
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how much respect for you. I haven't told you, haven't even hinted at it. What you do is difficult and meaningful, and you do it with sensitivity and care. You're going through a turning point in your marriage right now, but you haven't aired all your dirty laundry or been a drama llama because of it. You're lovely and full of class. I hope for all the best for you.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I think you should send me a friend request when they fix the error.. And I hope you post lot of selfies on your wall
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    chocolate owl is an awsome name.

I struggle.with impulse control.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I see you over there in the bushes.

Shhhh
  • chocolate_owl
    Options
    I didn't get your humor at first when I ran into you on the main forums, but since then I've decided you're the best. Funny, a little nerdy, and here to make people smile. Your sea slugs got me through a yucky day, and I shared them with a friend who said it was the first thing that day that made her feel a little better. You impacted a life and you had no idea. So to you: cheers, and may the Force be with you.
  • chocolate_owl
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    chocolate owl is an awsome name.

I struggle.with impulse control.

This is the first one I've been sure is about me and I love you for it!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I think you keep me around cause you don't like that the guy you have a crush on interacts with me and you wanna keep an eye on us.
    You keep asking me what we talk about and he keeps telling me you're talking behind my back and trying to convince him I don't like him.

I think you should open your eyes and see that there's nothing going on but friendship and gym jokes.. You should go to the gym and read up on strength training.. Then you'd get our inside jokes and you could join in on them.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I get irritated that you downplay yourself so much because you are very popular. Then I remind myself that I know very little about you what you've been through.
  • MrStabbems
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I wonder if sometimes ya'll think "maybe he actually is a serial killer!"

and then I wonder about your sanity because you're talking to someone who you think is a serial killer...
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I think you keep me around cause you don't like that the guy you have a crush on interacts with me and you wanna keep an eye on us.
    You keep asking me what we talk about and he keeps telling me you're talking behind my back and trying to convince him I don't like him.

I think you should open your eyes and see that there's nothing going on but friendship and gym jokes.. You should go to the gym and read up on strength training.. Then you'd get our inside jokes and you could join in on them.

Sheesh :sweat_smile: Girl, delete. You don't need that drama <3

This thread stresses me out :cold_sweat::joy:
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    I didn't realize there was this much going on in the back rooms of this site.

I know, right :flushed:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
This discussion has been closed.