Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    I have recurring dreams about you maybe once a week.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    My weirdness is out weirded by yours. That's weirdly impressive.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    We are not friends, not saying I do not want to be friends.. but seriously, and very anonymously you are my girl crush in here. I mark your post awesome and like all the time. :)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    You created a new account and completely left me off. I guess I'm not cool enough for you since I won't show you my tits. B)
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Just wanna give you a big hug and squeeze. You got me ouf of my morning slump, and i feel like my day will be better now. Youre a good soul, the world needs more people like you.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    It took you a while to open up and inject yourself into the community and a selfie seemed almost physically painful for you... I totally get that, BUT I'm glad that you did. You are in fantastic shape, you have a warm smile (I personally find grey/silver hair on a woman attractive), and it seems to me like your confidence has grown exponentially... MFP has a lot of down sides, so I'm happy that it is working for you positively.

No lie, why do i feel like i was going to post this probably about the exact same person after peaking in the selfie thread lol.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Saving my last one of the day for you. I have quoted you, tried to 'chit chat' with you on a couple of occasions to no avail, so I gave up. It seems there are certain people you flock too and that is fine, and when I see you in a certain a forum, I just back out and will come back in it another day.. Not sure why anything is the way it is, and it takes too much energy to figure it out, so I don't anymore.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    This gal is very exotic. Kinda gothy. And I never question if shes a fake person or not. Shes always bluntly honest with her feelings. She has nice selfies. Beautiful brunette hair with Betty Paige bangs, and bright eyes. Shes not from Salem, shes from Canada. And she also reminds me of my best friend from belly dance class Neisers.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I like when you enter my dreams, last night's was really sweet
  • synchkat
    Options
    You're the vinegar to my oil...we'd make one amazing salad dressing
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    You seem like you need a hug. I wish I could give you one.
  • synchkat
    Options
    you have excellent taste in music, like top notch :)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    You say such nice things... and I wish some of them were about me.

But then you say not so nice things and I hope they aren't about me. Yikes.
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    You like me ....obviously...I don't understand why though!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I want to skate with you in our short shorts and leg warmers
This discussion has been closed.