Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    happimess1 wrote: »
    ok this is a sincere one unlike the previous one . Your imagination is fascinating and i can see us having make-believe conversations all day everyday about alien llamas and time travelling zombies. i really think you should work at an ad agency.

If a guy proposed to me with these words, I'd marry him. The ad agency bit seems out of place, but I'd go with it...

yep a little longer with something that hints at a proposal and it's gold.

wish my proposal had time travelling zombies in it now... :'(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    You were my first crush and I still get a thrill when I see you on the forums ..
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    ok this is a sincere one unlike the previous one . Your imagination is fascinating and i can see us having make-believe conversations all day everyday about alien llamas and time travelling zombies. i really think you should work at an ad agency.

If a guy proposed to me with these words, I'd marry him. The ad agency bit seems out of place, but I'd go with it...

Haha i work in an ad agency so cant help it.

Think i won a few brownie points there! Sweet ;)

deeeewd..I thought u were medical. way to kill the dream
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    When I am up too late/early in the night/morning, you run across my mind.
  • MrStabbems
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ^I only said hello, it moved too fast, I was scared.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    You're kind of weird, but I like it ..
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    You make me feel all sorts of butterflies...
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    OK dude come back... seriously I'm super worried... I hope you're ok. Miss you way to much
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    You seem somewhat bitter and resentful these days. I miss the old you with your great sense of humour and one liners. I hope you find your happiness again, it suited you so well.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I like the way you think.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I can believe that you Rick Rolled us.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    You make me laugh at something you post everyday. This place would suck without you
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Its funny, we have chatted several times off the forums and we just became MFP friends a few days ago, and we both said why the heck did we wait so long? I have truly loved you since the very beginning when I started chatting in here. You always were so nice to me, and while we share some common real life scenarios, having you as my friend here means a lot to me truly.. You are such a beautiful person, and funny as crap. And lets not forget the 'creepy' people we have in common.. I love you lots, girlfriend, keep being awesome. <3
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Still appears you do not like me, its like you avoid me like the plague.. oh well its your freakin loss.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I have to come back at another time to post this one for you.. still trying to figure some things out.. but I will get back to this as soon as I figure it out.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    This is too my new friend, you are so sweet and super super kind to me, you always comment and post on my wall each day, we have chit chatted in here a bit too, you always take time to say good morning to me and me to you as well. It people like you that brighten up my day. <3

P.S. when you close your diary and post about your workouts there, I love these little comments you make, they make me smile.
This discussion has been closed.