Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I <3 you
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    You're fun, we'll always be buddies, you're kind and in phenomenal shape, but I don't deserve the adoration you bestow on me. I'll always make sure you have a profile to come back to though. :)
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    oh babe, you bring out the poet in me! anytime i think about you, can't help but sing: "f this s!!t I'm out!"
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    I enjoy your posts, and the glimpses that you give us into your life - you have a challenging life, but you handle it with humor and strength - i thoroughly enjoy every minute of it - AND, since you put me in the cool boy section of mfp, i can hold my head up high~
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Even online I am awkward with others, but you were kind the few times I "tested the waters" and participated and I appreciate that. Thank you.
  • Lucy1752
    Options
    I find your commitment to your children beautiful.
  • Lucy1752
    Options
    You have the most lovely smile, but I have never mentioned it because I don't want to be forward with someone I don't know.
  • Lucy1752
    Options
    Your humor has made my day many times. Thank you!
  • Lucy1752
    Options
    You seem so *kitten* smart. I would love to sit and talk to you.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    To the One and Only-

It seems like it was only a fortnight ago when we quaffed yet another fine malted potion harvested from these fermented fields of gold. We both sat still amidst the glowing candles and remarked upon this threshold yet to arrive. I wipe a single tear from my eye, and that shall be all... for a man can only be judged by his composure during times of duress. No, I mustn't hide from my soul's longing any longer. I shall venture upon this road seldom traveled and admit one absolute thing: I love you. I always have. From the first moment when our avatars aligned so seamlessly together on that fateful day in the Getting Started section and destiny howled across the eons, it was at that eternal moment I knew why I had been born. And now, as I gaze upon this unforgiving world, I only ask for one small gesture of your affection... a kiss.... one simple communion of our flesh before we descend into the temptous flames of the soul, from which no man can ever return.

I have now lathered this parchment with more than enough pleasantries, and thus, I must relinquish the keyboard.... yet I can only imagine your supple claws scrolling through these forums we once yondered.... the beads of sweat from your elliptical session trickling down your neck--- my, my, my.... will the gods forgive me? I shall end this post now before I condemn my own fate into the hands of Beelzebub. I bid you farewell and I await the day when we can be reunited in the heavenly grottos of the heart.

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I miss you and your mcnuggets.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    you smell and your mother dresses you funny~
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    You seem really insecure when it comes to your male "friends" on here. Like I'm trying to steal your bf if I'm friends with them too.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    You seem really insecure when it comes to your male "friends" on here. Like I'm trying to steal your bf if I'm friends with them too.

I mean...look at you...and now look at me...can you blame me??? :wink:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I would really like to be able to call you my friend some day. :)
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    You are weird, fun, and have a hell of an imagination. I admire your strength to do what you do every day, theres no way I could deal with it.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    You were a fun friend! and then disappeared all of the sudden, missed you and felt sad for a very long time. you are back once again but i cannot afford taking you back and losing you yet again. Friends from a distance will be us! :)
This discussion has been closed.