Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I think you're everything nice in this world. You're just gorgeous and you're making your dreams come true. I have tremendous respect for you and I know you and be would get into a lot of trouble if we lived on the same area so it's probably for the best that you're in the US.. But one day we'll meet and have an epic Gno
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    We aren't on each other's lists, but I see you around and your arms - I'm so envious of your arms. I want to message and see what your workouts are, but that would be weird.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I miss you. I don't know why you unfriendly me but you were one of the people I interacted with the most. I don't do the wall love and I'm horrible at these message thingy and for that I'm sorry but I thought we were good.
    I wish you the best and I'll think of you every time I see leg warmers
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You're beautiful, you're sassy, you're sexy, you're hilarious, and you're fantastic. Period.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You are aren't on my fr list ..and we've not spoke ..but I admire you, you are sweet and lovely to all, no airs and graces ...when I see you on the forums ..I think to myself .."I like you' :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    You are sweet , true and loyal...by my side since the beginning ..I love your cheeky side but I love how you make me feel Im truly cared for, and not in a smutty dirty way but as friends.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    And then there's you Sir ..you will get yours one day ..those who spread misery and negativity receive it back 10 fold.
    I hope you learn to be a better friend and human being.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    I'm done playing games, GOODBYE!
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    you'er one of my favorite people in the world, and i've returned to MFP many times because i just like to be near to your essence. it saddens me some times to know that we are not as close as we were, but it is understandable and in keeping with this e-freindship.
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    You're a great friend, and though we don't talk as much as we used to, we always pick right back up where we left off. You're an incredibly kind person to everyone, whether you know them or not, and in more ways than mere words. I may have to look past your dislike for coffee, but you're still the very best of people. Someday your confidence will catch up to your heart, my friend.
  • nagvalis
    nagvalis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you both so much for everything you're doing for me. I know I am straining you, but you don't say anything, just continue to help me. When I will be able to, I will help you to. It will be my turn. For now, I can only give you advice.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    you'e in a land far away from me, and our time zones never seem to sync - but i know that if the situation were different, we would be close and have an enormous amount of fun -
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry my perverted compliment made you uncomfortable. I have no game in real life or the internet.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    You're beautiful, you're sassy, you're sexy, you're hilarious, and you're fantastic. Period.

This is for me. I know it. Shhhhhh... say no more. I feel it too.
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

This is for me. I know it. Shhhhhh... say no more. I feel it too.

I thought it was me

Now now boys don't make me choose in front of everyone.
This discussion has been closed.