Your go to breakfast.

Options
1235»

Replies

• MelissaThe1st
    MelissaThe1st Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    two boiled eggs and string cheese. Today though. Today was different. I ate a whole container of hummus and a whole bag of pita chips. "No ragrets" ;)
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I used to skip it while I was losing weight. Now that I'm gaining weight (on purpose) I usually go for a cup of milk, and one or two of the following: apple, yogurt, granola bar.

The milk I can chug before heading to my bus and the rest I can eat when I arrive at work... or on the bus lol.

And then I sometimes have a mid morning snack too. Maybe an egg and cheese muffin from a fast food place, or a bagel with cream cheese... or a bigger yogurt if I didn't already have a yogurt.
  • MarkaStone
    MarkaStone Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    yoghurt, Blueberries, raspberries (both frozen if not in season) and some granola on top for crunch. Plus maybe a Protein Works zero syrup for some added flavour
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    1 whole egg, ~100g egg whites, green pepper scrambled on toasted english muffin. Usually ends up in the 230-250 calorie range

When I'm feeling daring I add some cheese.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Some berries or satsuma segments with a bit of Kefir, and a tbsp of Munchy Seeds scattered on top. Just over 100 cal.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Protein shake loaded with Kale or frozen spinach, protein powder plus some flax or chia seed and a but of nut butter. I need fuel in the morning big time. On the weekends an egg white omelette with spinach and cheese and maybe some peameal on the side
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    4 large eggs / .33 cup salsa / 3 sausage links / coffee & 1 Tbsp. heavy cream
    550 calories
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese, mainly because it's quick and easy and I can take it to work since I'm generally not hungry until 10 or 11. Weigh it out the night before, stick it in my lunch box, done.
  • ermu67
    ermu67 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Almond milk berries and banana smoothy
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast until well after lunch, but it's usually cottage cheese and vegetables.
  • kt_kat_88
    kt_kat_88 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    1 red potato, 4 egg whites, seasoning, sprinkle of cheese. Done!!
  • jruck371
    jruck371 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today I had Raisin bran, 1/2 cup 1% milk, protein shake (made with water and 1tbsp baking cocoa since I hate the taste of the protein I bought :'( )
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Green smoothie or overnight oatmeal during the week. Egg on Ezekiel bread with hot sauce on the weekends
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    coffee and half an rx bar before the gym, two hard boiled eggs and some raw veggies and berries or grapes after on week days. Then two hours later 8 ounces of coffee with frozen cherries, half a scoop of vega protein and greens, 1/3 frozen banana, and a quarter cup of almond milk in a smoothie. On the weekends it's totally varied.
  • mhoward685
    mhoward685 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    1 or 2 scrambled eggs with Johnsonville Turkey Sausage link. Need lots of protein to make it to lunch.
  • geneomac
    geneomac Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Scrambled egg whites (6) and Greek yogurt.
  • FitKrisT
    FitKrisT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Depending on my morning I'll have 2 boiled eggs and a glass of water before I leave for work. And old fashioned oatmeal with fresh apples and cinnamon when I get to work. Sometimes I add slivered almonds. If I don't have a long day I omit the eggs.
  • MegaTunez11
    MegaTunez11 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs with hotsauce