Nutrisystem

Options
12346»

Replies

• Pale_Green
    Pale_Green Posts: 64 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Everytime I hear or see a nutrisystem ad...a little bile raises in my throat. I did that program for roughly 2 weeks...and oh sweet lord...that space food chicken (if that can even be called chicken) would not stay down like at all. Never again!
  • Pale_Green
    Pale_Green Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I would suggest just keeping your diet very plain and repeative. I do this. I of course stick to the foods I love the most. I pretty much live on turkey avocado rice wraps. Lighthouse makes a greek yogurt dill/ or feta dressing that is super low in cal and yet oh so yummy creamy. Basically for a entire week...my grocery list is ...a tub of greek god yogurt (omg yum) a package of rice wraps which by the way are like 3 bucks and theres a zillion in there) lettuce, opa lighthouse dressing, sliced turkey ( I do turkey cause it doesn't have nitrates, nitrates kill me) and tons of avocado (fiber, and fats!!!) I alternate days were I make a skillet of turkey breast, mushrooms, then I throw in a bowl and add a ton of bean sprouts and douse in franks red hot and a sprinkle of cheese. I also have a glass of metamucile daily..helps keep me full and fiber!!. So this is basically what I stick to for weeks..its all foods that I love and keep me excited to eat each day,...and make meal planning simple cause I know exactly what I will have each day...and keeps the bills down cause I\m not wasting money in the stores I have a set list. After a few weeks...I change up sometimes my foods. Anyways I find this easy at home, and it would be easy on the road too.