Beautiful Behaviors - March 2017

Options
15678911»

Replies

• aleahurst
    aleahurst Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have begun the meal prepping!! 5 cups of pulled chicken and bone broth in the Crock-Pot.

mk9tyo8tlprf.jpg

dw2jy34dhmns.jpg

• jessiquoi
    jessiquoi Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    i just transfered my planet fitness membership to the club nearest my new home, and made plans to go with my gym buddy this weekend. pulling myself along. i stopped tracking my food again. haven't been checking in here enough. keep up the great work, you all! i'll catch up soon.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    @aleahurst - you're cracking me up! love it! great job on being aware of the calories you are intaking and all of the prep.
    @jessiquoi - taking steps in the right direction - I like it! I go to planet fitness, I like mine. Oh, and let me know when you make the *April thread of this.

Update: I ate so much junk over the weekend! I was so wiped out by Friday that when my boyfriend offered to take me out I jumped at the chance. Then I got to see my baby girl, home from college, we went to see Beauty and the Beast. I took her to lunch to a new diner by my house, I ordered a half portion but it was delicious. Then at the movies we had popcorn, soda and candy. Yesterday the left over candy was calling to me and I ate it!!! But guess what?! I don't feel bad, I'm not beating myself up about it because that's part of this journey (and it tasted good). I did do cardio Friday during work (we had cardio classes at work, yay) and I lifted heavy on legs for Saturday. Today I'm going strong with my chicken, salad and pineapple. I also added a new strength training program to my calendar because my bf and I completed the last program (we had been doing it since January). I'm excited to get into this new program and give it my all!

Thought of the day: All the advice in the world will never help you until you help yourself. **I do try to be uplifting and I try to practice positive self thought. However, sometimes I do need to give myself a swift kick in the booty to motivate myself. I did just that on Friday and Saturday with my workouts. Friday my coworker flaked out on me for the work-exercise class, but I still did it by myself! Saturday I had plans and time restrictions but still went to the gym early and got my full workout in. Since, I splurged so much over the weekend I'm really concentrating on my nutrition and new program this week. Sherri, Get up, Get out and Do it!
  • aleahurst
    aleahurst Posts: 325 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hmmmm
  • jessiquoi
    jessiquoi Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10537838/beautiful-behaviors-april-2017/p1?new=1
    the April thread for this discussion. thanks for the reminder, Sherri!