• JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    lol ya'll act like kids are some different species now. Have faith.

There's a lot of *kitten* posted all over the internet about the way the world is now.
    The world has always been the same.

You are missing the point. I am saying kids will be kids and you need to teach them how to get by with following the rules of school or face expulsion. Its called dealing with reality.

ofc I 100% agree. i never argued to the contrary. My point was that I would like to think my kid will know that they need to operate within the rules. That's a life lesson.

yes but he said he told his son to punch the other kid if he didn't like what he had to say. THats what this all came about. Thats not good advice for a kid to act within the rules.

C'mon Lulu, he said if the kid gets physical then defend yourself.

Those rules are universal in society, you are allowed to defend yourself. I would be proud if my kid defended himself and others.

to the other guy, i cba to discuss the system things because we're just going in circles.

Yeah I would never have my kid go and ask for a fight...

But he knows to fight back if he has to, sometimes the best thing for a bully is a punch in mouth
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    lol ya'll act like kids are some different species now. Have faith.

There's a lot of *kitten* posted all over the internet about the way the world is now.
    The world has always been the same.

You are missing the point. I am saying kids will be kids and you need to teach them how to get by with following the rules of school or face expulsion. Its called dealing with reality.

ofc I 100% agree. i never argued to the contrary. My point was that I would like to think my kid will know that they need to operate within the rules. That's a life lesson.

yes but he said he told his son to punch the other kid if he didn't like what he had to say. THats what this all came about. Thats not good advice for a kid to act within the rules.

C'mon Lulu, he said if the kid gets physical then defend yourself.

Those rules are universal in society, you are allowed to defend yourself. I would be proud if my kid defended himself and others.

to the other guy, i cba to discuss the system things because we're just going in circles.

Yeah I would never have my kid go and ask for a fight...

But he knows to fight back if he has to, sometimes the best thing for a bully is a punch in mouth

And I don't mean the best way to handle a bully, I mean the best thing for the bully himself...
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    3dnINlj.gif

I'm sorry @LL5lifts...
    Did I ruin your lunch table today lol?
    Was it supposed to just be the above?
    Never spent too much time in chit chat, always been a fun and games'r
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    @JstTheWayIam i dont know about the lunch stuff but I appreciate the change of pace. I love a good discussion and it's somethng a bit more involved than "would you xyz the person above?"
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    @JstTheWayIam i dont know about the lunch stuff but I appreciate the change of pace. I love a good discussion and it's somethng a bit more involved than "would you xyz the person above?"

100% agree Brutha Man!
    A pleasure...
  • kclaar11
    kclaar11 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread and actually took the time to read everything because this is most interesting lunch table ever!
  • kclaar11
    Options
    I would gladly though I bring only a Kid Cuisine...
  • kclaar11
    Options
    Are there any other kinds worth having except for the fantastic choice of spaghetti with half frozen/half burning meatballs?
  • kclaar11
    edited March 2017
    Options

As long as they're dinosaur shaped

I would refuse any that are not...immediately
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    3dnINlj.gif

Lalalalalaaaah! :p