How do you drink your coffee?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    every day, all day. But by "coffee" I mean water that's been run through ground beans. Nothing added, no milk, no sugar, no creamer, no caramel, no nothing.
  • mssparkie
    mssparkie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I decided on 2-3 tbsp of 10% cream, nothing else. I used 35% cream before but used up too many calories. I also did BPC but too many calories. Dinner needed to be small.
  • heiliskrimsli
    heiliskrimsli Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Black, hot, and loaded with caffeine.

No additives for me.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    th1nr wrote: »
    black just like my metal

I already did this one a page or two ago. <3 you for the MSI reference anyway. :D
  • kclaar11
    kclaar11 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    All depends on if you like a strong coffee taste or you just like a hint of the taste. I go with sale items like Folgers or Maxwell House. French roast, black.
  • bshrom11
    bshrom11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a low carber so either light or heavy cream and Splenda it's like heaven.
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I bring two travel mugs of coffee to work each day since I am a one person office and don't want to deal with a coffee maker. My two travel mugs is more than 4 cups of coffee ... For about 60 calories total (both mugs), I can have a little regular sugar, monk fruit sweetener, some Silk Almond or So Delicious Coconut Creamer (both brands come in several flavors - hazelnut or caramel-yum!) and a little SugaVida, a natural sweetener high in B vitamins and other nutrients (it has a caramel-like back flavor) ...

As for the coffee itself, I am a bit particular. We have a local roaster that sells weekly at a nearby farmers market so the beans are roasted the day before - super fresh! I am partial to the medium to dark roasts that have notes of cocoa, caramel, sweet tobacco and/or brown sugar. However, I do like some of the lighter flavors too that have hints of papaya, vanilla, citrus and other lighter tones.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I like it black for the most part, and I'm not fancy. Maxwell House is my go-to. McDonald's also makes a ground coffee that's good for at home brewing. I'll buy other fancier coffee / whole beans when they're on sale.

This morning, I had 2 tablespoons of International Delights Caramel, 50 mL of whole milk, and 10 grams of Hershey's Indulgent Caramel sauce with 14 oz of black coffee. So good!
  • CheekyChick121
    CheekyChick121 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Decaf with a tsp of honey.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I'm fortunate enough to have three coffee roasters in my neighborhood. I generally prefer brighter, more acidic coffee and usually buy beans from either Kenya or Ethiopia. I drink it black, but I'll usually add 1/2 tsp of sugar to darker, more bitter roasts.
    You do live in a hipster 'hood.

I have a moka pot which makes 4 oz. of really strong coffee. I get the espresso blend from Costco and mix it with an ounce or two of milk or half and half. If I'm out of dairy I'll settle for a teaspoon of sugar.

My out and about fave is Mcdonald's coffee with two creams. A large is only a dollar. When I splurge on Starbucks I get a peppermint mocha, which you can get all year so I'm not sure why they get all excited about it at Christmas.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    OP, what took you so long to try coffee? I thought it was weird that I hadn't tried kiwi until I was 35, but coffee is everywhere.