Humans are not designed to drink cows milk

Options

Replies

• determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    a lady named bcattoes proved me wrong on this once before in a thread a long long time ago. cats drink milk lol

cats drink other animals milk? by choice? try again

...Have you ever tried to MAKE a cat do anything it doesn't want to do?

"Here, kitty, drink the milk!"

-cat f*cks off-

"...Well"
  • _Countryboy_
    Options
    not-a-milk-machine.jpg

I can haz a steak please?
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    We are the only species that willingly drinks milk from another species and after infancy.

I agree with what you're trying to do. But the key word to what they said was "after" infancy.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    not-a-milk-machine.jpg

Once again, you have managed to peg my "inane/silly **** people say on the Internet" meter. Thank you for continuing to lower my expectations.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Some people are allergic to peanuts. Some people can't eat strawberries. Just because a few people have allergies/digestive issues doesn't mean that it's unacceptable for the rest of society to consume and enjoy those foods. Your argument is invalid.

I do believe in promoting responsible animal care and treatment. However, I am not going to give up dairy, meat, etc because someone showed a sad picture of a cow on the internet. A cow is an animal. I am a human. I have no issues having dominion over animals.

please show me where I stated it's "unacceptable for society or anyone for that matter to consume milk?"
  • tmpecus78
    Options
    a lady named bcattoes proved me wrong on this once before in a thread a long long time ago. cats drink milk lol

...Have you ever tried to MAKE a cat do anything it doesn't want to do?

"Here, kitty, drink the milk!"

-cat f*cks off-

"...Well"

cats are worthless. end of story
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    not-a-milk-machine.jpg

I can haz a steak please?

She is my lunch today!
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    When you consume a milk or dairy product, you really have no certainty as to how it was raised.

542955_477354575620295_609669556_n.jpg
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Human also weren't designed to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about about mission statements.
  • tmpecus78
    Options
    We are the only species that willingly drinks milk from another species and after infancy.

taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

You failed to miss the point. Those animals were supplied to those youngin' simply to feed them. It wasn't there choice. "hey maybe I'll nurse on the golden retriever."
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,682 Member
    Options

Well if you put down a bowl of cow milk and a bowl of water, I would bet the cat chooses the milk. That's what I've observed upon "testing".

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • tmpecus78
    Options
    Human also weren't designed to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about about mission statements.

lolz
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

You failed to miss the point. Those animals were supplied to those youngin' simply to feed them. It wasn't there choice. "hey maybe I'll nurse on the golden retriever."

In, for more flawed logic
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

You missed the point... they didn't reject it either as you are suggesting.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    In what way are humans "designed" to drink almond milk?

because its from almonds...dugh! LOL

I am waiting for the cauliflower milk craze to begin...
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    My dog loves her morning milk, she is 12 years old. She also loves her cheese.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,682 Member
    Options
    When you consume a milk or dairy product, you really have no certainty as to how it was raised.
    In reality, people who do consume it probably don't care. Supply and demand doesn't apply to ethnics on animal treatment.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Humans are not designed to drink cows milk, I totally agree. Thats how I don't understand why everyone freaks out saying, "I'm lactose intolerant!" Well duh, everyone is because we're not meant to have milk past childhood. Our bodies aren't designed for it.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to point out that a cow is someone's cow, not "someone's" mother, because that would make a calf "someone." Calves are not "someone," they are someone's animals.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thanks OP for pushing your views on the rest of us. How about next time start a topic on how humans are designed to heterosexual. What we do or eat is none of your business.