Help me choose a tattoo

Options
dirtnap63
dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
And save my marriage. Basically my wife has told me she thinks tattoos on a man are hot (she's not alone, I know) and that if I want to turn her on I need to get tattoo. I asked her what I should get but she told me that if she has to choose it would detract from the hotness factor. She's given me a week to get a tattoo or she's going to start divorce proceedings. However I can't think of what I want printed on my body for the rest of my life. I'm at my wits end.
Please help me choose something and make my wife want me again.

Replies

• homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Don't get your wife and kid's names, like I did. Your girlfriend gets dstracted having to look a them all the time.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    How bout a Hello Kitty on the forehead...

6a00d8341c5d9653ef0120a66a09d3970c_10_Terrible_Horrible_No_Good_Very_Bad_Tattoos_Plus_the_One_On_This_Shameless_Authors_Butt_width_600x.jpeg
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Butterfly tramp stamp.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    And save my marriage. Basically my wife has told me she thinks tattoos on a man are hot (she's not alone, I know) and that if I want to turn her on I need to get tattoo. I asked her what I should get but she told me that if she has to choose it would detract from the hotness factor. She's given me a week to get a tattoo or she's going to start divorce proceedings. However I can't think of what I want printed on my body for the rest of my life. I'm at my wits end.

To be honest, if your wife has given you the ultimatum of getting a tattoo or divorce, that's not a good sign for the future of your marriage. If this is the case, then the lack of a tattoo is not the sole problem in your marriage, so don't expect to get a tattoo and all the sudden everything will be fine...
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Butterfly tramp stamp.

FTW!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    You're welcome
    boobs.jpg
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    MFP 4 LYFE
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Looney Tunes stuff is popular.

r03xhl.jpg
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options

To be honest, if your wife has given you the ultimatum of getting a tattoo or divorce, that's not a good sign for the future of your marriage. If this is the case, then the lack of a tattoo is not the sole problem in your marriage, so don't expect to get a tattoo and all the sudden everything will be fine...

Well that's good advice right there!

Just get her name tattooed across your chest that should do the trick!
    You're welcome!
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Tattoo your junk to look like a snake.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    This would be epic.

bad-worst-tattoos-9.jpg?w=500
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Get a ball and chain and say "baby its you!"
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Why do you have to be so hurtful? If you aren't willing to make a helpful suggestion please stay out of my topic.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    You should get "I <3 The US" across your chest
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Why do you have to be so hurtful? If you aren't willing to make a helpful suggestion please stay out of my topic.
    When she dumps you can I have her?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    qEFkUkj.jpg
  • blbasham
    blbasham Posts: 11
    Options

THIS!!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    http://static.tumblr.com/eh385u2/9bTlonj94/sons-of-anarchy.jpg

OR

You could get "YES, DEAR." in big, black, gothic letters across your shoulders.
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options

Well, the truth does hurt sometimes.