Replies

• K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    post-image-tekken-06.jpg
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    U SHOULD GET A BACON TATTOO CAUSE BACON IS HILARIOUS !!! LOLZ !!! YAY !!!
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    MFP 4 LYFE

Do it!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    you should just slit your **** in half.. that way you can satisfy your wife with two half size *kitten*

This doesn't sound like a very good idea. Whatever you decide, OP, this suggestion should be called "Plan C".
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    A tattoo should be something really personal to you, not your wife. All of my tattoos took a lot of time and thought, I would never get a tattoo for someone else regardless of how I felt about them.

It sounds like some major promblems there, she made you get a vasectomy? now she's making you get a tattoo? Marriage is about team work, it's not a one-way street. I agree maybe you should seek counseling before ink in this case.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    you should just slit your **** in half.. that way you can satisfy your wife with two half size *kitten*

This doesn't sound like a very good idea. Whatever you decide, OP, this suggestion should be called "Plan C".
    I was thinking plan Z, but he may go for the C plan
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    U SHOULD GET A BACON TATTOO CAUSE BACON IS HILARIOUS !!! LOLZ !!! YAY !!!
    Bacon garter belt.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to be hurtful (and neither was the other poster), but it really sounds like there are other issues in the marriage.

If YOU want a tattoo for YOU then do it.... if it is only for her, then do NOT do it!

That being said, if you decide to do the tattoo then do something fun with no names at all unless it is your children(s) name(s).

Do you really think our children's names would make her want to hump me more often?

I have that (my kids names), but I got them for me not for anyone else.

Usually people get tattoos regarding things they are interested in or are fond of. You didnt give us much background to work with. What are you into, what do you think is cool?

Well I like The Bolshoi Ballet, crocheting tea cozies, and spending time on Pinterest. Does that help?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos! My husband though doesn't have any and because I love him I am ok with him not having any. I got my tattoos for me and plan on getting more, and my husband, because he truly loves me, is ok with that too. If you don't want one, don't get one. If you want your marriage to work, seek a counselor or something. Inking yourself does not heal martial wounds.

Don't listen to tripe like this.

Your wife gave you an ultimatum. Think of the kids. You need to get the tat.

However, if it backfires, and you end up single, I had a patient one time who had the words "Your name" tattooed on his penis. When he was finally awake, and able to talk to us, he said it was his pickup line. He would tell the ladies, "Hey, I have your name tattoed on my penis." Then if they didn't believe him, he would show him.
  • missuniquedesign
    missuniquedesign Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey go get as many Tattoos you may want to get but at the end of the day why is the STABILITY or PASSION of your marriage based on a tattoo not the LOVE/RESPECT you guys should share for one another.

Hey I have years on you, and 15yrs of marriage ending in divorce experience that gives me the wisdom to tell you that hey if you have to change you and keep making changes to fit this IDEA of what your mate thinks they may want then you will continue to have to CHANGE and doing things to appease and nothing may satisfy long and it will be something else after the tattoo and you will look up 15yrs later and have tattoos you didn't want, a lot of other stuff you tried that didn't work and can't take back and be very hurt because nothing worked. Good luck with your tattoo but all I can say is this...if you dont want to get a tattoo then hey you grown and have a choice...:)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I refuse to help since you declined my Friend Request... :grumble:

Wow. Bitter much?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I'm not trying to be hurtful (and neither was the other poster), but it really sounds like there are other issues in the marriage.

If YOU want a tattoo for YOU then do it.... if it is only for her, then do NOT do it!

That being said, if you decide to do the tattoo then do something fun with no names at all unless it is your children(s) name(s).

Oh *backs slowly out of the thread*

Do you really think our children's names would make her want to hump me more often?

Just add a new name.

"This is a goal. We need to make this baby happen"

This would be good if she hadn't made me get a vasectomy already. Damn.
    "Maybe it didn't work"

Good point. Our second child was conceived after my surgery, so maybe there's a chance!

Oh? *backs slowly out of the thread*
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    How bout a grilled cheese without tomato and basil so you would remember how to make one properly?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Oh. I have seen that. Ouch. Makes me nauseous to look at it,
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

Oh. I have seen that. Ouch. Makes me nauseous to look at it,

Shhhhhhhh. You werent supposed to tell!
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    How about only get a tattoo if YOU want one. It's your body, your skin.
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Perhaps a couples tattoo? You can ink "Tab A" and she can ink "Slot B" above your/her naughty bits? <--tongue in cheek answer.

If that fails go big and get a apadravya :wink:

Good luck! Tattoo's are sexy when done well.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    How about only get a tattoo if YOU want one. It's your body, your skin.

But I do want one. To keep my marriage intact
  • JocyChan
    JocyChan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest a quote that really speaks to you. Something that you have lived your life by. :)
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow, the Title of this category is 'Chit Chat, FUN, & Games" :bigsmile:

Guess all those nice folks so seriously worried about that stability of your marriage didn't realize that. :yawn:

But good luck on chosing! I once knew a guy with a fly on his fly. Dang fool would show it to everyone every time he had a few brews....which, unfortunately, was verrrry often. :sick:

And no, it was not my hubby.