Help me choose a tattoo

Options

Replies

• catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Tattoo your junk to look like a snake.
    That's a great one! the head may be particularly painful but she's WORTH IT so suck it up pumpkin!!
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    And save my marriage. Basically my wife has told me she thinks tattoos on a man are hot (she's not alone, I know) and that if I want to turn her on I need to get tattoo. I asked her what I should get but she told me that if she has to choose it would detract from the hotness factor. She's given me a week to get a tattoo or she's going to start divorce proceedings. However I can't think of what I want printed on my body for the rest of my life. I'm at my wits end.
    Please help me choose something and make my wife want me again.

To be honest, if your wife has given you the ultimatum of getting a tattoo or divorce, that's not a good sign for the future of your marriage. If this is the case, then the lack of a tattoo is not the sole problem in your marriage, so don't expect to get a tattoo and all the sudden everything will be fine...

Why do you have to be so hurtful? If you aren't willing to make a helpful suggestion please stay out of my topic.

I think this may be the most helpful suggestion you see...

hDC5A5D9D
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

When she dumps you can I have her?

You'd better have a sexy tattoo or she'll dump you too!
  • melissaann262
    Options
    women love seeing tattoos of other women, the more scantily clad the better. runners up would be anything tribal or maybe barbed wire. good luck!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to be hurtful (and neither was the other poster), but it really sounds like there are other issues in the marriage.

If YOU want a tattoo for YOU then do it.... if it is only for her, then do NOT do it!

That being said, if you decide to do the tattoo then do something fun with no names at all unless it is your children(s) name(s).
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    get a BAMO teardrop on your cheek.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Or get a $100 bill tattooed there if she likes to blow money.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    2encc3o.jpg
    2hzhkhy.jpg
  • dirtnap63
    Options
    And save my marriage. Basically my wife has told me she thinks tattoos on a man are hot (she's not alone, I know) and that if I want to turn her on I need to get tattoo. I asked her what I should get but she told me that if she has to choose it would detract from the hotness factor. She's given me a week to get a tattoo or she's going to start divorce proceedings. However I can't think of what I want printed on my body for the rest of my life. I'm at my wits end.

To be honest, if your wife has given you the ultimatum of getting a tattoo or divorce, that's not a good sign for the future of your marriage. If this is the case, then the lack of a tattoo is not the sole problem in your marriage, so don't expect to get a tattoo and all the sudden everything will be fine...

Why do you have to be so hurtful? If you aren't willing to make a helpful suggestion please stay out of my topic.

hDC5A5D9D

I should get a tattoo of a cat eating popcorn? What?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Pinup of your ex. Works every time.
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    FiftyandGettingBetter Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    How's this one

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS--hyDQx4gKykkTEb3xq9HtZlfmV61KbNy8T1RV8JZNtLHk1OFDQ
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos! My husband though doesn't have any and because I love him I am ok with him not having any. I got my tattoos for me and plan on getting more, and my husband, because he truly loves me, is ok with that too. If you don't want one, don't get one. If you want your marriage to work, seek a counselor or something. Inking yourself does not heal martial wounds.
  • mmouse90
    mmouse90 Posts: 83
    Options
    I'm not trying to be hurtful (and neither was the other poster), but it really sounds like there are other issues in the marriage.

If YOU want a tattoo for YOU then do it.... if it is only for her, then do NOT do it!

That being said, if you decide to do the tattoo then do something fun with no names at all unless it is your children(s) name(s).

I agree here. Your wife giving that telling you sends up red flags to me that there is more wrong than just a tattoo. I would recommend marriage counseling if you really want to save the marriage. It would work better than a tattoo and this is why I say that. Every relationship I have ever seen or heard about that had one person getting a tattoo because the other person wanted them too ended. I hate to say that but it what I have seen and then they hated the tattoo. So those people either did a cover tattoo or had it removed which is extremely painful. My advise on the tattoo itself is do not just pick something in haste and do not get your wife's name (people say if you do that you curse the marriage and it will end). You will have to live with it or deal with more pain to get it removed or covered up and trust me you do not want to do either. Make sure YOU want the tattoo and can see your self at 80 with the tattoo and can explain its meaning to your grandkids. Get something that means something special to you like your kids names or significant symbol or quote you relate to. Those are the rules I personally follow myself for a tattoo and for the marriage, really not trying to mean as I am telling you what I would do myself. Oh and keep the tattoo where you can cover it up for work or formal events that you feel it should not be on display for like the shoulder area is good for guys. Stay away from the chest I found that to look like the guy was trying too hard (my personal opinion). For the record I have 6 tattoos all were I can cover them for work and I was married once. I found out the hard way that if the marriage is struggling there is more to it than what you see so that is why I say counseling it helps both of you see things you both maybe missing.
  • dirtnap63
    Options

Do you really think our children's names would make her want to hump me more often?
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Or get a $100 bill tattooed there if she likes to blow money.

For the win!!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Do you really think our children's names would make her want to hump me more often?

Just add a new name.

"This is a goal. We need to make this baby happen"
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Some options/ideas:

-Tribal arm band
    -Chinese characters that you think mean strength, etc but actually mean soup or a**hole
    -Someone mentioned butterfly tramp stamp which is awesome
    -Any *kitten* tattoo
    -Love the idea of her as a pinup
    -Giant tribal cross on your back
    -Celtic knot designs because it has NOTHING to do with your heritage
    -Giant Italian flag
    -Elvis's face
    -Koi fish....anywhere
    -Dragons - cuz they are so cool
  • mmouse90
    mmouse90 Posts: 83
    Options

hDC5A5D9D

I should get a tattoo of a cat eating popcorn? What?

That would be a hysterical tattoo and one heck of a conversation starter lol
  • dirtnap63
    Options

Just add a new name.

"This is a goal. We need to make this baby happen"

This would be good if she hadn't made me get a vasectomy already. Damn.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

ABSOLUTELY!!! To many women there is nothing more sexy then a man that is a wonderful father and thinks of his children first!!!!!!