Looking for friends...75lb+ to lose

Options
hilhilbean
hilhilbean Posts: 92 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!

I've been using MFP for years but have never done anything in the community area or tried to find friends here for more motivation. Maybe that's my missing key? =D

I'm working on losing 110 pounds (18 down so far!) so I'd love to find friends that also have a good bit to lose.

Add me! :)

-Hilary

Replies

• TattooedAries
    TattooedAries Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    shooting for 70 for now...going for 100 total ( 70 seems less intimidating lol )....down 16.6 so far. Add me :)
  • hilhilbean
    Options
    Added! :)
  • rhaja23
    rhaja23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. I added you
  • NoirePanda811
    NoirePanda811 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Curently hoping to lose 65ish and then figure out where to go from there. Always wanted a tattoo but shrinkage and distortion from losing weight has scared me off so I figure that'll be my big reward. Add me as I just started fresh and have no friends. :)
  • mirnmax
    mirnmax Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I need to drop about 60 lbs! and truly need accountability and motivation. I am like gung-ho yee-ha I'm gonna do this in the beginning and by the end of the first week I'm like "yeah I'm bored with that, I don't have to count calories....." and there is all goes...... :) Feel free to add me! :)
  • hilhilbean
    Options
    My goal was/is to lose around 130 lbs, I have lost 70lbs as of now! I have a feeling this next half will be harder!

Congrats on the 70 pound loss! How awesome and exciting for you!!!!
  • hilhilbean
    Options
    mirnmax wrote: »
    I need to drop about 60 lbs! and truly need accountability and motivation. I am like gung-ho yee-ha I'm gonna do this in the beginning and by the end of the first week I'm like "yeah I'm bored with that, I don't have to count calories....." and there is all goes...... :) Feel free to add me! :)

I know exactly what you mean. I'm really trying to just make this "Well, this is my life now." haha
  • GraceA51
    GraceA51 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have done it before, it works!
  • egarcia761
    egarcia761 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congratulations on your progress! Feel free to add me. I'm new to MFP, but I'm definitely NOT new to dieting and food issues. My ultimate goal is to lose 170 lbs, though honestly I'm just taking it day by day so as not to get overwhelmed. I've lost 31 lbs since I started tracking on MFP in January, and I'm excited because so far this has been the easiest time I've had starting a weight loss journey ... I'm determined to make this a lifestyle change vs a quick fad/temporary "diet" mindset this go-round! :smile: This is a big journey, and any support/motivation/commiseration is always welcome!
  • Thicigetsfit
    Thicigetsfit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm from Brazil and and I am just starting my weight loss journey too. Currently with 225lbs and 5ft7" I need to lose at least 60lbs ~70lbs and fight against pcos! I would love to know how to make friends here, anyone knows how to send a friend request? Xxx
  • bird8977
    bird8977 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose ~100lbs and am totally on that yo-yo train. Add me? Haven't seemed to figure it on my end yet :blush:

Thanks!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I've got 87 to go (39 gone). Add me if you like!
  • hilhilbean
    Options
    bird8977 wrote: »
    Looking to lose ~100lbs and am totally on that yo-yo train. Add me? Haven't seemed to figure it on my end yet :blush:

Thanks!

You figured it out! haha! :)
  • hilhilbean
    Options
    I've got 87 to go (39 gone). Add me if you like!

Congrats on 39 down so far!!!
  • CatMama526
    CatMama526 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • hilhilbean
    Options
    Added! :)
  • hannahontheleftcoast
    hannahontheleftcoast Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i have like, almost exactly 75lbs to lose! im down 53 so far and im trying to stay on point and would love a friend. no one gets it, what its like to lose so much weight and have to lose so much weight. i know its boring to people but it isnt boring to me. i feel like health is such an important journey