Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Why are people so judgey here?

Replies

• susanwair
    susanwair Posts: 78 Member
    Agreed - very judgey....
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Every time I make a topic, there's always a few people who are very on topic and pleasant, and then the other half of the people go completely off topic judging my diet and the things I say in my topics. What gives? Everyone here thinks they are nutritionists apparently, and that I hired them!
    Haha, no, but some of you are alright :) But there seems to be more people here like that than most places. Anyone else notice it?

Nope. Never noticed this.
  • pbrahan
    pbrahan Posts: 107 Member
    OH GIRL, have you ever done NutriSystem? Talk about hateful message boards! There were, apparently, 4 women who stayed on message boards all day every day and had "message board boyfriends" and HOLY HELL broke loose if one of them happened to comment on your profile/comment/thread - lord. it was enough to make me want to scream.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Every time I make a topic, there's always a few people who are very on topic and pleasant, and then the other half of the people go completely off topic judging my diet and the things I say in my topics. What gives? Everyone here thinks they are nutritionists apparently, and that I hired them!
    Haha, no, but some of you are alright :) But there seems to be more people here like that than most places. Anyone else notice it?
    When you go to a dinner party, or hang out with a group of friends, and you say something that someone else doesn't agree with, and they respond with a counterpoint, or simply disagree, what happens next?

Butthurt and drink throwing I would assume

I thought that only happened at my parties.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Welcome to real life.

Is this real life?

Or just a fantasy....

caught in a landslide...

No escape from reality...

Open your eyes
    Look up to the skies and see..
    If you like Pina Coladaaaaaas....

Alright, STOP, colaborate and listen....

Youn man, there's no need to feel down....

Y!M!C!A!
    The girl with colitis goes by...

Hold me closer Tony Danza
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member

Nope. I would say MFP has the lowest population of such people on the entire internet. I would not recommend venturing outside of these forums if you think it's bad here.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    emma-stone-gifs-judging-summerfantasies.gif
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    When you go to a dinner party, or hang out with a group of friends, and you say something that someone else doesn't agree with, and they respond with a counterpoint, or simply disagree, what happens next?

Butthurt and drink throwing I would assume

I thought that only happened at my parties.

Pft it's not a party unless those 2 things happen, in that order
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Welcome to real life.

Is this real life?

Or just a fantasy....

caught in a landslide...

Open your eyes

Y!M!C!A!

'Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Cause people are goddam retards here. And low IQ's.

Well, aren't you a sweetheart.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member

While I don't entirely disagree with your assessment of many members of this "community", I don't think that's the correct answer, in this case. Also, please try not to use the word "retards". It's offensive to some.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    OH GIRL, have you ever done NutriSystem? Talk about hateful message boards! There were, apparently, 4 women who stayed on message boards all day every day and had "message board boyfriends" and HOLY HELL broke loose if one of them happened to comment on your profile/comment/thread - lord. it was enough to make me want to scream.

WTH. LOL
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Welcome to real life.

Is this real life?

Or just a fantasy....

caught in a landslide...

Open your eyes

Y!M!C!A!

'Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member

*goddamn
  • Iron_Lotus

You're gonna get in trouble, you're gonna get in trouble
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206

Tattletale!
  • Iron_Lotus

Tattletale!

ME!? Never Im no snitch!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Because people here are addicted to the word "butthurt" and love to post their cute "gifs" Do whats best for you and avoid the forums and only post what you need. Yawn and drink your morning tea.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member

While I don't entirely disagree with your assessment of many members of this "community", I don't think that's the correct answer, in this case. Also, please try not to use the word "retards". It's offensive to some.

I'll judge the Low IQ people any way I please. :laugh:
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Actually, the entire internet is like that. Welcome aboard!

^ This.