Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Why are people so judgey here?

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Because people here are addicted to the word "butthurt" and love to post their cute "gifs" Do whats best for you and avoid the forums and only post what you need. Yawn and drink your morning tea.

I *think* for purposes of your post that the quotation marks would go around the word cute as that is the alleged word in the sentence. Gif doesn't need quotes because the short, animated, digital images are, in fact, gifs. :flowerforyou:

High-Five-Fist-Bump-GIF.gif

Sorry if my "gif" offends.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Every time I make a topic, there's always a few people who are very on topic and pleasant, and then the other half of the people go completely off topic judging my diet and the things I say in my topics. What gives? Everyone here thinks they are nutritionists apparently, and that I hired them!
    Haha, no, but some of you are alright :) But there seems to be more people here like that than most places. Anyone else notice it?

Was your topic stupid, full of bro science, or potentially harmful to people who don't know any better? And did you interpret "giving information and dispelling myths." as judging? If yes, well I think the answer is obvious. If no...well it's probably Yes and you're just unable to see it.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Every time I make a topic, there's always a few people who are very on topic and pleasant, and then the other half of the people go completely off topic judging my diet and the things I say in my topics. What gives? Everyone here thinks they are nutritionists apparently, and that I hired them!
    Haha, no, but some of you are alright :) But there seems to be more people here like that than most places. Anyone else notice it?

Was your topic stupid, full of bro science, or potentially harmful to people who don't know any better? And did you interpret "giving giving information and dispelling myths." as judging? If yes, well I think the answer is obvious. If no...well it's probably Yes and you're just unable to see it.

tumblr_mpw0seFEms1s8a3fyo1_500.gif
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    tumblr_lwpy08vh6U1r5pqeco1_500.gif
  • jenijen25
    jenijen25 Posts: 137 Member
    take it as a pinch of salt I do if that's even the saying but judgey isn't even a word so I think il get away with it lol
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member

Was your topic stupid, full of bro science, or potentially harmful to people who don't know any better? And did you interpret "giving giving information and dispelling myths." as judging? If yes, well I think the answer is obvious. If no...well it's probably Yes and you're just unable to see it.

Does no one else think these look just like little masked Twinkies???
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member

Does no one else think these look just like little masked Twinkies???

Hahaha! YES!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    I'm judgey b/c MY way is perfect and the ONLY way to lose weight/get healthy/tone up, whatever... lol
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    You were looking for perhaps judgey camels?

Sorry, only people here.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Welcome to real life.

Is this real life?

NO!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Because I'm right and you're wrong. Obvi.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    0god0kd_zps6c0dabaf.gif
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    in
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Whenever you use the term "EVERYONE" all that follows is pretty much meaningless because there is absolutely nothing that "EVERYONE" has in common.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    "Judgey" is not a word. I believe the word you are trying to use is "judgmental".

tumblr_luk0yzTjSV1qcb39y_zps49eeb1d8.gif
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Whenever you use the term "EVERYONE" all that follows is pretty much meaningless because there is absolutely nothing that "EVERYONE" has in common.

everyone needs oxygen

everyone reading this is using MFP

:drinker:
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    everybody wants to rule the world.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    tumblr_lwpy08vh6U1r5pqeco1_500.gif

May your knife chip and shatter.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Welcome to real life.

Is this real life?

Or just a fantasy....

caught in a landslide...

No escape from reality...

Open your eyes
    Look up to the skies and see..
    If you like Pina Coladaaaaaas....

Alright, STOP, colaborate and listen....

Youn man, there's no need to feel down....

Y!M!C!A!
    The girl with colitis goes by...

Hold me closer Tony Danza

'Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down.

Play my guitar on the MTV.

I just want to bang on the drum all day.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Throw silliness out on the message boards and you get what you get