Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Why are people so judgey here?

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Every time I make a topic, there's always a few people who are very on topic and pleasant, and then the other half of the people go completely off topic judging my diet and the things I say in my topics. What gives? Everyone here thinks they are nutritionists apparently, and that I hired them!
    Haha, no, but some of you are alright :) But there seems to be more people here like that than most places. Anyone else notice it?

OP starts a sugar detox thread. Gets feedback. Gets upset.

tumblr_mgbdyu642u1qeablwo1_250.jpg
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Because people here are addicted to the word "butthurt" and love to post their cute "gifs" Do whats best for you and avoid the forums and only post what you need. Repond..Yawn and drink your morning tea.

You're fun :flowerforyou:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Welcome to real life.

Is this real life?

Or just a fantasy....

caught in a landslide...

No escape from reality...

Open your eyes
    Look up to the skies and see..
    If you like Pina Coladaaaaaas....

Alright, STOP, colaborate and listen....

Youn man, there's no need to feel down....

Y!M!C!A!
    The girl with colitis goes by...

Hold me closer Tony Danza

'Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down.

Play my guitar on the MTV.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Cause people are goddam retards here. And low IQ's.

While I don't entirely disagree with your assessment of many members of this "community", I don't think that's the correct answer, in this case. Also, please try not to use the word "retards". It's offensive to some.

I'll judge the Low IQ people any way I please. :laugh:

Okay. I just don't want you to be surprised when people react negatively to your use of that word.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Every time I make a topic, there's always a few people who are very on topic and pleasant, and then the other half of the people go completely off topic judging my diet and the things I say in my topics. What gives? Everyone here thinks they are nutritionists apparently, and that I hired them!
    Haha, no, but some of you are alright :) But there seems to be more people here like that than most places. Anyone else notice it?

OP starts a sugar detox thread. Gets feedback. Gets upset.

tumblr_mgbdyu642u1qeablwo1_250.jpg
    Probably because everyone that detest those that are avoiding sugar came to bash.....giving "feedback" on forums doesn't have to be utterly rude.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Because people here are addicted to the word "butthurt" and love to post their cute "gifs" Do whats best for you and avoid the forums and only post what you need. Yawn and drink your morning tea.

I *think* for purposes of your post that the quotation marks would go around the word cute as that is the alleged word in the sentence. Gif doesn't need quotes because the short, animated, digital images are, in fact, gifs. :flowerforyou:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member

Nope. I would say MFP has the lowest population of such people on the entire internet. I would not recommend venturing outside of these forums if you think it's bad here.

This.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    I attribute it to people being overly sensitive, not so much rude.
  • Iron_Lotus
    I attribute it to people being overly sensitive, not so much rude.

Indeed!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Because people here are addicted to the word "butthurt" and love to post their cute "gifs" Do whats best for you and avoid the forums and only post what you need. Yawn and drink your morning tea.

I *think* for purposes of your post that the quotation marks would go around the word cute as that is the alleged word in the sentence. Gif doesn't need quotes because the short, animated, digital images are, in fact, gifs. :flowerforyou:
    your so smart
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Because we're hungry....duh.... :wink:

^YES!!
  • Iron_Lotus

your so smart

You're*
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Well, just like Grumpy Cat says is my profile picture, "If you don't like my answer, don't ask me a question."

It amazes me how people come to a public forum and post a question while fully expecting 100% of the answers to be only sugar coated BS that they want to be spoon fed. (And then they whine about it and name call when it's not all they hear.)
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member

your so smart

You're*

:flowerforyou:
  • It's the internet. Don't take it too personally, some people just like to be trolls.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Well, just like Grumpy Cat says is my profile picture, "If you don't like my answer, don't ask me a question."

It amazes me how people come to a public forum and post a question while fully expecting 100% of the answers to be only sugar coated BS that they want to be spoon fed. (And then they whine about it and name call when it's not all they hear.)

*Applause* *Standing ovation!* *Throwing roses*
  • Lutah7
    Lutah7 Posts: 45
    Ok who else has skipped ALL the conversations to find the next song lyric!! Me.....
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    It's the internet. Don't take it too personally, some people just like to be trolls.

And some are plain stupid.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    tumblr_mowtbpCsEp1s3dg5fo1_250.gif
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    tumblr_m7hhbracaa1r37bf5.gif