Replies

• msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Congratulations!!
  • alexk7110
    alexk7110 Posts: 4
    Options
    Well done, healing your body without medicine is by far the best achievement.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • bonnerlaw
    bonnerlaw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Job well done. This was all done by counting calories and no workouts, really?
  • Yourgoingtodothis
    Options
    You have done so well congratulations! You look amazing and healthy thank you for sharing you have inspired me to keep on going!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! So much healthier !! Congrats!!!
  • frizbeemom
    frizbeemom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Be proud of who you are, what you've become and the journey you've taken. The old you was a different you, but you've learned life lessons from it, so it was important. I totally understand the process. I am exactly at 113 lbs lost, so your story spoke to me. :) I have a bit more to go, but I will get there. Good luck to the last few pounds and a lifetime of maintenance!
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Job well done. This was all done by counting calories and no workouts, really?

Thanks.

The first hundred days or so was all diet. Now I work out since the weight loss isn't coming as easy and I want to make sure I'm not losing muscle.
  • mustang6411
    mustang6411 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    super
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    awesome results man!
  • bonnerlaw
    bonnerlaw Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Thanks.

The first hundred days or so was all diet. Now I work out since the weight loss isn't coming as easy and I want to make sure I'm not losing muscle.

That's awesome! It certainly gives me hope and something to look foward to.
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Your story is short, sweet, to the point, and impactful...many continued blessings to you as you knock off those last 10ish pounds!
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! what an inspiration!!!!
  • vickij85
    vickij85 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations! What a magnificent achievement! I bet you feel amazing :-)
  • kaubin97
    kaubin97 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Amazing transformation!!
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Congratulations on your efforts and NEW LIFE!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    good for you for changing your life style& getting healthier! awesome transformation!
  • MeMe2grands
    MeMe2grands Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! You look great too!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I think my brother is in a similar type of denial and i"m hoping that showing him your transformation might kickstart some long needed healthy changes.
  • glrallen
    glrallen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story. I hope you continue to reach your goals. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!