What is your best fitness achievement to date?

Options

Replies

• Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    Mastering the side splits. ^^ I've always admired flexible people, and I always felt that doing the splits was one important move that demonstrated flexibility.

Great job!! What did you do exactly and how long did it take?? :-) @neldabg
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    My best fitness achievement ... so far this year ... :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Machka9/view/campbell-town-canter-easter-adventure-weekend-200-km-300-km-924682

At Easter, my husband and I cycled a 300 km randonnee in 17 hours, including all breaks, on Good Friday ... then cycled a 200 km randonnee in 12 hours and 11 min, including all breaks, on Easter Sunday. :)

500 km on one weekend, in the space of about 60 hours, in the year I turned 50. :grin:

Says I don't have permission to view your blog. :(
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,883 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    My best fitness achievement ... so far this year ... :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Machka9/view/campbell-town-canter-easter-adventure-weekend-200-km-300-km-924682

At Easter, my husband and I cycled a 300 km randonnee in 17 hours, including all breaks, on Good Friday ... then cycled a 200 km randonnee in 12 hours and 11 min, including all breaks, on Easter Sunday. :)

500 km on one weekend, in the space of about 60 hours, in the year I turned 50. :grin:

Says I don't have permission to view your blog. :(

My blog settings say ...

Your blog is viewable by:
    My Fitness Pal Members Only

Are you logged in as a member?

It is on Page 3 of the Blogs right now (Apr 22)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/recent?page=3
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    tjkita wrote: »
    Yesterday I put up 400lbs on the incline bench press machine!!

Haha... I read "I put 400lbs on the incline bench press machine" and was going to ask if you bench pressed it after that :p nice effort!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Love all these achievements, keep them coming whether it's you ran for 1 minute or 1 hour.

Learned to ride or a bike or cycle 100k.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,883 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    4,000 miles ridden in a year
    longest single day event was a metric century (100K)...not sure I care to do more than that.

Sure you can!

If you're still on pace to do 4000 miles this year, and if you've done a ride of 75 km in the last month, you could go out and ride another metric century ... then in 2 weeks' time you could do 120 km. :)

As you build up, the distances you pass get easier. For example, after you've ridden a couple imperial centuries (162 km), those 100 km rides will be just training rides. :grin:

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!