<3
  • gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday!
    I always sit on the edge of my bed after I take my gabapentin otherwise I don't walk very well. (It's for nerve pain) I read a little on my iPhone and look outside.
    It's going to rain again today thru Sunday and it's suppose to be a bad storm. So, I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and picked up some craft paper and some artificial rose buds to play around with today.
    Dolly is yawning in her kennel, so I'll let her out. DH will have to let her outside and dry her off when she comes back in!
    He's the dog wrangler around here!! I just pet her and get doggie kisses!

Allie It's a good thing to have your own accounts. My DH and I have since we were married. We have both been divorced and learned the hard way. Besides it gives both parties a sense of equality and it's important for a woman to have her own money.

Heather. No, were not nervous about the trees. They are not hanging over the house plus the roof is steel. Central Arkansas receives 55 inches of rain a year. The state is covered with woods and National Forests. In the southeast corner is mostly rice fields.

Becca I love your pictures of YOU! Love the one in the black outfit and heels. Your hair is so cute!!

KJLaMore LOVE the pictures of your little grandson! So cute!! It does rain a lot in Arkansas. That's why it's so green!! You will have to come back and explore!

Pip I think I would look for a new job! My DH and I both worked for the state of Texas so there cost of living increases and regular raises. But if you like the company and you're comfortable that says a lot. Does that include health insurance and a retirement plan?

Joyce My favorite place to look out is in the kitchen nook. I have my grandmothers old table and our laptop set up there. It's a great place to watch the neighbors go by with their dogs and the squirrels and birds! I had to buy an Arkansas field guide for birds to learn all the names.

Here's my kitchen nook and backyard:
    q7cwpszgecyc.jpg
    y1nmml7srfry.jpg

I'm too close to retiring to quit w/only 4 more years to go, I have medical and 401k and I wouldn't be able to start at another job what I'm getting paid now
  • PammerWC
    PammerWC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just found your challenge. I started Keto last week and was in LA for work this week. I walked everywhere, had only 2 meals per day and lost 2.5 lbs in 4 days. Now I'm back in
    KC where it's raining. Heading to the gym. BTW, there is a 60 Keto Challenge beginning May 1st if anyone is interested. Google it. I think it's from the diet doctor.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,229 Member
    Options
    Thanks Katla. Jettisoning 54 years of friendship, when I know exactly why she is like she is (unhealthily co-dependent relationship with her mother, only child) and feel very sorry for her current suffering is not an easy decision. I do love her, but I can't currently bear to be around her.

Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    NY Karen ~ Is this the view from your window? Magnificent!

Barbie ~ I too retired at 58! I wasn't really ready to quit, but, the situation that I would have been in the next school year was not to my liking. I think this was because I had my 30 yrs in and they wanted younger teachers at less pay.

Went to grandson's ball game and enjoyed it very much. My DnL, her mother, and I all sit together. I am a little sad that they are so close to each other and sometimes I feel very left out of the conversation. But, they are both very sweet people and I am so glad that we all get along.

Carol in GA
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    carol no, but it was my view from my classroom today. Isn't it gorgeous?!?! Makes me miss D.C. And the cherry blossom trees.

NYKAREN
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    girl-moving-eyebrows-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,560 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

rowing machine- 5 min, 119mhr, 62aw, 858metters, = 33c
    Apple Watch- 39c
    Day 7
    Plyometrics exercises-
    3sets of 10each, squats, burpees, running stationary lunges, single leg toe touches, - 13min, 142mhr = 106c
    Apple Watch- 86c
    S Matrix Machine- 10min, 140ahr, 154mhr, = 111c
    Apple Watch- 109c
    Other- skip/sidestep, scissors, etc- 32min, 138ahr, 162mhr, = 340c
    Apple Watch- 300c

total cal 590