need plus sized friends/ motivators to help shed some lbs

Options

Replies

• gr8tmom
    gr8tmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and 204. I am currently a 14 and sometimes a 16 depending on the brand. I would love down to an 8 or 10.

I have noticed motivation and support is the key ingredient.

253771.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • savgar32
    savgar32 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'll add! We're the same height and just about the same weight. I started at a 20/22 but I'm in an 18 now... Ideally I want to be a 14 I guess.. I don't know if my thighs and hips will allow me to go any smaller (i love being curvy so it's okay)~ But aside from the numbers, I just want to be comfortable and happy in my own skin! Let's cheer each other on! Also congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • joeymusgroveturner
    Options
    welll i am about a 28/30 and my goal is to get down to a healthy size and weight. my bmi says i should be between 114 and 154 so i am on a mission
  • norcaligirl72
    norcaligirl72 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Just go into it that it's a mission you are on for the rest of your life. You gotta find the balance in all of it and make it something you can live with in acceptance and joy! : )
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Additional 50% off clearance is going on now at Torrid ladies, I always wait for this sale before buying anything. :D
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • StrengthJoy48
    StrengthJoy48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am currently a size 18/20 and would love to be an 8. Please feel free to add me.
  • latoyasmith1985
    latoyasmith1985 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I also have the same amount of weight to lose
  • Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) Feel free to add me. Apart from when I was 10 y.o. and was a size 10, I've always been a bigger size girl (all through high school I was a Size 14 Australia) and then in the last couple of years I've graduated to Size 16 and now sitting at Size 18 and sometimes 20. I have 40kg to lose to get back to a healthy size but trying to only focus on 5kg at a time....Would love some company on this journey.
  • Ackbersingh
    Ackbersingh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi ya you can add me if you like, I'm size 18 and my goal is to get to a size 14/12. I did all the support I can get , we can support each other ????
  • MrsGriffin0729
    MrsGriffin0729 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is to get to a size 12
  • FutureMzPeezy
    Options
    Please add me, I need extra motivation as well. Currently size 20 and ultimately want to get down to a size 10. :o)
  • marzajones
    marzajones Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site but would be happy for you to add me. I'm hopeless at losing weight but maybe we can just motivate each other? I am as size 20/22 and am sick of being overweight. I've been battling with food for 38 years it started when my mother died, I was just 18. Hope to hear from you and all the best! Carrie.
  • mrsrobinross
    Options
    YES I UNDERSTAND I'VE BEEN PLUS SIZE ALL MY LIFE AND I DO NEED SUPPORT ALSO I WOULD LOVE TO BE ADDED TO YOUR JOURNEY:smile:
  • Crazymonkeylove88
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to tis site as well and need friends to keep me motivated. I am 25 yrs old and 180 lbs. I started loosing weight a week ago at 184 lbs and am already down 4 lbs. I talked to my Dr. and she suggested this site. I feel like I have tried all the quick fix diet supplements such as slimfast which just leave you starving and I still gained 10 lbs on it. I am a mother of 4 and want to weigh what I weighed after having my first baby 120lbs. My goal weight is 129 because face it after having 3 more kids 129 is more realistic than 120. I was always tiny as a child and teenager and in the last 5 yrs I have gained 60 lbs! All I want is to achieve my goal and keep it off. I hate going shopping for clothes because I never find anything that looks stunning on me with all these curves. I am happy that I am required to wear scrubs to work because they hide them well so scrubs is what I wear on the weekends too.I want to wear street clothes and actually feel like I look amazing in them again. I want my self esteem back
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I was once size 26/28 I now hover around 12-14 depending on the brand and material
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site almost 3 years but could always use new friends.... I don't suppose I have a goal "size" to be... just want to be healthy and be around to annoy my 3 teenage daughters well into their adulthood!
  • Bebubble
    Options
    I am currently a size 18/20 and would love to be an 8. Please feel free to add me.

I am in a 20 top down from a 3x! Feels good huh?
  • Bebubble
    Options
    I have been on this site almost 3 years but could always use new friends.... I don't suppose I have a goal "size" to be... just want to be healthy and be around to annoy my 3 teenage daughters well into their adulthood!

Your cute! In a good way!
  • Chanti1620
    Chanti1620 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Can some of you guys add me? I like to see progression on my timeline, and i update mine often!
    my starting weight was 360 and now i'm like 298/297. I primarily focus on measurements and ive been killing my waist measurements one inch every two weeks!
    Love new motivated friends!
    Add me Plz =)

oh i use to be a size 26/28 i think, now i'm a 22, next mini goal of course is to fit comfortably in a 20