need plus sized friends/ motivators to help shed some lbs

Options
123457»

Replies

• Toshad84
    Toshad84 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You and anyone can add me if you like! I'm currently a 22! just went down from a 24 to a 22. I have a long ways to go.
    Sw 328
    Cw 300 ( maybe a little less give or take will find out for sure soon. I need to get a new scale lol)
    we can do this!! Blessings!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. I know that you want to be smaller, but be happy with yourself along the way. Be happy for your accomplishments. Be proud! You are beautiful. This journey is life long, and take a lot of patiences. But remember size 18 or size 14 doesn't change you inside. Smile and wear those 18 proud. I have been at this for a while, I started out at size 26 or so, now between 14 - 12. It can be done, but it takes time. :) Good luck. Feel free to add me if you'd like! x
  • jasmin1972
    jasmin1972 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this site as well, I have been fighting with weight since I was in my early teens. I have always made excuses as to why I can't exercise, or to why I don't cook at home. So I need to stop the excuses and just do it. I am now 41 and my entire family are diabetics and my husband of 20 years died from the disease. I am only 4 11" and at least 100 over weight. I would love to be in a size 18. If you want to add me please do, I will definitely need as much support as possible. Good luck to everyone!!!