Husband cheated on me here

191012141518

Replies

  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,073 Member
    8 damn pages and no one was named? Lame...guess I have to narrow it down to who uses "hun"...was it the short-for-hunny kind or the Atilla kind?

    Never you mind, hun. Wait...I mean never you mind..lady woman.

    Relax, hun. This isn't FB.
  • FreyasRebirth
    FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
    edited April 2017
    _John_ wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    lizery wrote: »
    Your husband flirted via an electronic medium. It's a betrayal of sorts, but hardly cheating.

    This is cheating no ifs ands or buts (well the noodz contained butts).

    quick question...does a thong pic (from male or female) count as nude? gray area for me...

    If you can see it on a beach, I would say it isn't "nude" but definitely a provocative photo.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    lizery wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    lizery wrote: »
    Your husband flirted via an electronic medium. It's a betrayal of sorts, but hardly cheating.

    This is cheating no ifs ands or buts

    Not really the same as being in actual physical sexual contact with a person outside of the marriage, IMO.


    A marriage is more than just physical intimacy. You are sharing your life with someone, and have the right to expect that the only person they are totally sharing themselves with is yourself. The OP's husband was obviously not mentally faithful to his wife since he was sexting with other women. How is that not cheating?

    Yeah - it was this explanation about what marriage is that I found condescending, actually.



  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 561 Member
    lizery wrote: »
    lizery wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    lizery wrote: »
    Your husband flirted via an electronic medium. It's a betrayal of sorts, but hardly cheating.

    This is cheating no ifs ands or buts

    Not really the same as being in actual physical sexual contact with a person outside of the marriage, IMO.


    A marriage is more than just physical intimacy. You are sharing your life with someone, and have the right to expect that the only person they are totally sharing themselves with is yourself. The OP's husband was obviously not mentally faithful to his wife since he was sexting with other women. How is that not cheating?

    Yeah - it was this explanation about what marriage is that I found condescending, actually.



    That isn't how it was intended and I'm sorry you read it that way. I was just sharing how I saw marriage, assumed we were having a good discourse.
    Congrats on your 14 year relationship btw, that's impressive.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    So, who's your hubby..

    This happens all the time... Sadly, or not sadly, people feel ignored at home, or bored and start searching. I can't tell you how many dick pics I have gotten from men here... There have been numerous physical affairs, so hopefully, your hubby didn't got that far in all of this...

    I'm trying to think if I've chatted with anyone from Booth, TX...

    You have given them other contact information then because from what I have seen on MFP you can't DM/PM/IM pictures. It's either in a forum, group, or posted to a wall. Sooooooo be selective with who you hand your information out to?

    can if you embed them directly in the message

    I don't know possibly. This is going to sound really judgy but IDGAF, this guy is sending his weiner shot to multiple women over the internet. I'm not sure embedding images into MFP messages is exactly at his level.

    Smart guys need love too

    Little guys know dick picks aren't the way.

    FIFY

    Fine. Check your inbox.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    lizery wrote: »
    lizery wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    lizery wrote: »
    Your husband flirted via an electronic medium. It's a betrayal of sorts, but hardly cheating.

    This is cheating no ifs ands or buts

    Not really the same as being in actual physical sexual contact with a person outside of the marriage, IMO.


    A marriage is more than just physical intimacy. You are sharing your life with someone, and have the right to expect that the only person they are totally sharing themselves with is yourself. The OP's husband was obviously not mentally faithful to his wife since he was sexting with other women. How is that not cheating?

    Yeah - it was this explanation about what marriage is that I found condescending, actually.



    That isn't how it was intended and I'm sorry you read it that way. I was just sharing how I saw marriage, assumed we were having a good discourse.
    Congrats on your 14 year relationship btw, that's impressive.

    No worries. I do actually respect your view on all of this, even if my perspective is slightly different.

  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    So, who's your hubby..

    This happens all the time... Sadly, or not sadly, people feel ignored at home, or bored and start searching. I can't tell you how many dick pics I have gotten from men here... There have been numerous physical affairs, so hopefully, your hubby didn't got that far in all of this...

    I'm trying to think if I've chatted with anyone from Booth, TX...

    You have given them other contact information then because from what I have seen on MFP you can't DM/PM/IM pictures. It's either in a forum, group, or posted to a wall. Sooooooo be selective with who you hand your information out to?

    can if you embed them directly in the message

    I don't know possibly. This is going to sound really judgy but IDGAF, this guy is sending his weiner shot to multiple women over the internet. I'm not sure embedding images into MFP messages is exactly at his level.

    Smart guys need love too

    Smart guys know dick picks aren't the way.

    You just made my day

    It was the pic wasn't it?
  • GabyFace87
    GabyFace87 Posts: 8 Member
    so that's it? I just read thru 9 pages of this for nothing? Nada?
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    I send D pics, newds and more to my GF.... she told me stop and said they were disgusting........ we can't win!!

    funny, she didn't tell me to stop ;-)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,073 Member
    I send D pics, newds and more to my GF.... she told me stop and said they were disgusting........ we can't win!!

    funny, she didn't tell me to stop ;-)

    Shhhh. I told you not to tell.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    I send D pics, newds and more to my GF.... she told me stop and said they were disgusting........ we can't win!!

    funny, she didn't tell me to stop ;-)

    Shhhh. I told you not to tell.

    doh!
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    I send D pics, newds and more to my GF.... she told me stop and said they were disgusting........ we can't win!!

    funny, she didn't tell me to stop ;-)

    Hahahahah
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    I send D pics, newds and more to my GF.... she told me stop and said they were disgusting........ we can't win!!

    funny, she didn't tell me to stop ;-)

    aah yes, I remember those ones, she used to show me and we'd laugh at them together..... then I'd make her ask for more.... she would reluctantly..... ;)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Nine pages, and I am truly entertained. Some good chuckles along the way, although am sorry for the OP and what happened.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    While I had no concrete reason to create this thread, i did. Just got out of a two hour session with my therapist and she applauded me for venting in a respectful, dignified way. I didn't know exactly why I posted on here, but I'm leaving with closure. I'm grateful for the chuckles, the sincere well wishes, the well meaning advice, and the gentle criticism.
    If you aren't happy in your relationship and you're feeling like you want to find validation elsewhere, it's okay, just be honest. There will be sadness and disappointment but that's a part of life. Thanks again, everyone.

    good luck!
This discussion has been closed.