Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Husband cheated on me here

Replies

• Sooothathappened
    Sooothathappened Posts: 38 Member
    @JeepHair77 your spidey sense is tingling because there's a lot that doesn't add up about all of this.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    We were definitely together.
    It's crazy.
    Man cheats on wife via MFP and KIK. So creepy and gross.
    What's even crazier to me is we're young-ish, we're both attractive, we're "successful", and I loved him.
    It all came as such a shock.
    He said those women gave him "affirmation."
    I don't understand why my affirmation wasn't enough.

I think its important to have a conversation about "cheating" not everyone has the same definition.
    He may think what he did was naughty, possibly hurtful to you but not cheating.

As for the second point I bolded...often times it's not about you at all.

Best wishes in whatever happens!
  • Sooothathappened
    @leanjogreen18 interesting that you say that... when he came clean he kept saying, "but I never cheated on you"
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    I was just in the mood for some flirting, kik'ing and DP viewing. But I'm not in the mood now after reading this. Think I'll just go to bed with a good book.

Heh. Well put.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,488 Member
    I know many..... that have done this... and yes... on here. marriages are done!
  • Sooothathappened
    @STLBADGIRL that's when I slowly started backing away from the husband
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Apparently he shared pics and videos with any woman who was willing. So that happened.

LOL
  • Sooothathappened
    @IVMay thanks for the recommendation... I do appreciate a good dog
This discussion has been closed.