Husband cheated on me here

11213141517

Replies

  • Tayykisses
    Tayykisses Posts: 265 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Should have been putting out more and giving him more booty, admire his dick and body and I bet he won't be out there fooling around with other chicks.
    It is so irrational to not give him what he wants and then be mad if he gets it elsewhere. Wake up Woman!

    You are playing right? But I do hate the ego of a man :angry: :grumble:

    not playing, it happens time and time again..she needs to grab on to her husband and fulfill his needs even if she doesn't feel like it at times. Just like the man is supposed to take care of her needs.

    You've got to be kidding me. Just because you aren't *kitten* 24/7 doesnt mean you should cheat. Everyone doesnt want or need sex ALL THE TIME.

    Begs the question:
    How much is too much?

    And...

    Not enough?

    Or...

    The right amount?

    That's beside the point. If your partner isn't in the mood, they shouldnt feel like they NEED to satisfy you because they're afraid you're gonna go screw someone else. The problem with people is commitment. Apparently people don't understand their vows.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,246 Member
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    ericatoday wrote: »
    Yeah social media is one of the leading causes of divorce now. There's so many temptations and people are weak. I don't believe we were suppose to be made monogamous but someone along the way said its what we should do. I'm sorry he hurt you and I hope you stand strong.

    Someone also along the way said we should: eat food with utensils rather than with our hands, use a toilet for urine and defecation and flush it, wear clothes when in public, refrain from gratuitously striking people when we feel angry, develop written languages and become literate in them, and not have sex openly in public places.

    None of this comes naturally to humans per se, but it's learned in the course of the civilizing process. As is monogamy for the religions, cultures, and individuals that recognize value in it.

    hol up wen dis happen?

    Can I have sex discreetly in public places?

    .... like you need to ask
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,764 Member
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Should have been putting out more and giving him more booty, admire his dick and body and I bet he won't be out there fooling around with other chicks.
    It is so irrational to not give him what he wants and then be mad if he gets it elsewhere. Wake up Woman!

    You are playing right? But I do hate the ego of a man :angry: :grumble:

    not playing, it happens time and time again..she needs to grab on to her husband and fulfill his needs even if she doesn't feel like it at times. Just like the man is supposed to take care of her needs.

    You've got to be kidding me. Just because you aren't *kitten* 24/7 doesnt mean you should cheat. Everyone doesnt want or need sex ALL THE TIME.

    When did TannedTiger say 24/7? He is right... if there isn't sexual contact, the relationship isn't going to work, I don't care what you say. Sex IS REQUIRED in a functioning relationship.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    captbklee wrote: »
    I fully acknowledge and expect to get some hate from this, but let me play devil's advocate a bit. It's not like he physically slept with anyone, did he? Granted, he broke your trust, but was talking to strangers on the internet explicitly forbidden or just left implied from when you got married? Does commenting on one of the many "Would you kiss/flirt message/date/marry, etc. the person above" threads count as cheating?

    As was said earlier sending DP's and naked video's to other women isn't the same as 'talking to strangers on the internet'

    Is it really that different though? Because images are more intimate than communication?
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    ericatoday wrote: »
    Yeah social media is one of the leading causes of divorce now. There's so many temptations and people are weak. I don't believe we were suppose to be made monogamous but someone along the way said its what we should do. I'm sorry he hurt you and I hope you stand strong.

    Someone also along the way said we should: eat food with utensils rather than with our hands, use a toilet for urine and defecation and flush it, wear clothes when in public, refrain from gratuitously striking people when we feel angry, develop written languages and become literate in them, and not have sex openly in public places.

    None of this comes naturally to humans per se, but it's learned in the course of the civilizing process. As is monogamy for the religions, cultures, and individuals that recognize value in it.

    hol up wen dis happen?

    Can I have sex discreetly in public places?

    Of course, feel free to PM me for the meet-up spot, doll ;)
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited April 2017
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Should have been putting out more and giving him more booty, admire his dick and body and I bet he won't be out there fooling around with other chicks.
    It is so irrational to not give him what he wants and then be mad if he gets it elsewhere. Wake up Woman!

    You are playing right? But I do hate the ego of a man :angry: :grumble:

    not playing, it happens time and time again..she needs to grab on to her husband and fulfill his needs even if she doesn't feel like it at times. Just like the man is supposed to take care of her needs.

    You've got to be kidding me. Just because you aren't *kitten* 24/7 doesnt mean you should cheat. Everyone doesnt want or need sex ALL THE TIME.

    Are we assuming that he is referring only to sex as a man's "needs"? I spent way too many years bending over backwards to meet my ex's needs and I couldn't even get her sit by me on the couch when we watched TV. For me that was a need. And no I didn't cheat because of it as that still doesn't make cheating right.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    captbklee wrote: »
    I fully acknowledge and expect to get some hate from this, but let me play devil's advocate a bit. It's not like he physically slept with anyone, did he? Granted, he broke your trust, but was talking to strangers on the internet explicitly forbidden or just left implied from when you got married? Does commenting on one of the many "Would you kiss/flirt message/date/marry, etc. the person above" threads count as cheating?

    As was said earlier sending DP's and naked video's to other women isn't the same as 'talking to strangers on the internet'

    ...I feel like I'm not using the correct meaning for "DP" in the context this thread is using it... o_O
  • Tayykisses
    Tayykisses Posts: 265 Member
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Should have been putting out more and giving him more booty, admire his dick and body and I bet he won't be out there fooling around with other chicks.
    It is so irrational to not give him what he wants and then be mad if he gets it elsewhere. Wake up Woman!

    You are playing right? But I do hate the ego of a man :angry: :grumble:

    not playing, it happens time and time again..she needs to grab on to her husband and fulfill his needs even if she doesn't feel like it at times. Just like the man is supposed to take care of her needs.

    You've got to be kidding me. Just because you aren't *kitten* 24/7 doesnt mean you should cheat. Everyone doesnt want or need sex ALL THE TIME.

    When did TannedTiger say 24/7? He is right... if there isn't sexual contact, the relationship isn't going to work, I don't care what you say. Sex IS REQUIRED in a functioning relationship.

    Didn't say it wasn't. I'm married. I get that. But, if we were to go a few weeks and not have sex...I wouldnt go *kitten* someone else just because I needed some. LOYALTY. And if it's that bad, LEAVE. Don't cheat.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,246 Member
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Should have been putting out more and giving him more booty, admire his dick and body and I bet he won't be out there fooling around with other chicks.
    It is so irrational to not give him what he wants and then be mad if he gets it elsewhere. Wake up Woman!

    You are playing right? But I do hate the ego of a man :angry: :grumble:

    not playing, it happens time and time again..she needs to grab on to her husband and fulfill his needs even if she doesn't feel like it at times. Just like the man is supposed to take care of her needs.

    You've got to be kidding me. Just because you aren't *kitten* 24/7 doesnt mean you should cheat. Everyone doesnt want or need sex ALL THE TIME.

    When did TannedTiger say 24/7? He is right... if there isn't sexual contact, the relationship isn't going to work, I don't care what you say. Sex IS REQUIRED in a functioning relationship.

    Trooth


    It's the frequency that's the moving target
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    ericatoday wrote: »
    Yeah social media is one of the leading causes of divorce now. There's so many temptations and people are weak. I don't believe we were suppose to be made monogamous but someone along the way said its what we should do. I'm sorry he hurt you and I hope you stand strong.

    I hear ya. I don't think we are wired that way (monogamy) either, as far as the (meaningless) physical part. However, connecting and relying on one other person (as they connect and rely on you) is something that extremely difficult to build with more than one person. Sure you can have fleeting moments and good conversation with many people, but that's not exactly the same as the one person you can always count on (and live with without wanting to murder them for every stupid little thing...most of the time).

    eXk2l2M.gif

    Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show-Tim-Curry-gif.gif
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Should have been putting out more and giving him more booty, admire his dick and body and I bet he won't be out there fooling around with other chicks.
    It is so irrational to not give him what he wants and then be mad if he gets it elsewhere. Wake up Woman!

    You are playing right? But I do hate the ego of a man :angry: :grumble:

    not playing, it happens time and time again..she needs to grab on to her husband and fulfill his needs even if she doesn't feel like it at times. Just like the man is supposed to take care of her needs.

    You've got to be kidding me. Just because you aren't *kitten* 24/7 doesnt mean you should cheat. Everyone doesnt want or need sex ALL THE TIME.

    When did TannedTiger say 24/7? He is right... if there isn't sexual contact, the relationship isn't going to work, I don't care what you say. Sex IS REQUIRED in a functioning relationship.

    Didn't say it wasn't. I'm married. I get that. But, if we were to go a few weeks and not have sex...I wouldnt go *kitten* someone else just because I needed some. LOYALTY. And if it's that bad, LEAVE. Don't cheat.

    Congratulations. No offense, but in today's society, marriage is nothing more than a piece of paper (as the OP found out). Another big thing is communication. I haven't read through the 14 pages of this page start to finish, but if the OP's husband brought it up more than once that they have needs and still wasn't getting any then there draws the problem. There is no real answer to this. I am not saying what the OP's husband did was right (there is always two sides to the story), I just know that if the relationship is one sided, a person can only try so much to get the other's attention. Getting turned down only works so many times before it's the last straw and the cheating happens...
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    ChrisNels1 wrote: »
    Should have been putting out more and giving him more booty, admire his dick and body and I bet he won't be out there fooling around with other chicks.
    It is so irrational to not give him what he wants and then be mad if he gets it elsewhere. Wake up Woman!

    And right here is the real problem.

    don't poke him...he's a tiger.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    ericatoday wrote: »
    Yeah social media is one of the leading causes of divorce now. There's so many temptations and people are weak. I don't believe we were suppose to be made monogamous but someone along the way said its what we should do. I'm sorry he hurt you and I hope you stand strong.

    Someone also along the way said we should: eat food with utensils rather than with our hands, use a toilet for urine and defecation and flush it, wear clothes when in public, refrain from gratuitously striking people when we feel angry, develop written languages and become literate in them, and not have sex openly in public places.

    None of this comes naturally to humans per se, but it's learned in the course of the civilizing process. As is monogamy for the religions, cultures, and individuals that recognize value in it.

    hol up wen dis happen?

    Can I have sex discreetly in public places?

    pLJXSTu.gif

    Oh god, I'm dead.

    You used a gif of my childhood crush.

    Cary Elwes did not age well. I hope he is no longer your crush.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Should have been putting out more and giving him more booty, admire his dick and body and I bet he won't be out there fooling around with other chicks.
    It is so irrational to not give him what he wants and then be mad if he gets it elsewhere. Wake up Woman!

    You are playing right? But I do hate the ego of a man :angry: :grumble:

    not playing, it happens time and time again..she needs to grab on to her husband and fulfill his needs even if she doesn't feel like it at times. Just like the man is supposed to take care of her needs.

    You've got to be kidding me. Just because you aren't *kitten* 24/7 doesnt mean you should cheat. Everyone doesnt want or need sex ALL THE TIME.

    Are we assuming that he is referring only to sex as a man's "needs"? I spent way too many years bending over backwards to meet my ex's needs and I couldn't even get her sit by me on the couch when we watched TV. For me that was a need. And no I didn't cheat because of it as that still doesn't make cheating right.

    Yep. Needs and sexual needs aren't mutually exclusive. ^^^^
    Too often that's what gets emphasized when a man says his needs aren't getting met though.
    Damn shame people don't listen better.
  • Tayykisses
    Tayykisses Posts: 265 Member
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Should have been putting out more and giving him more booty, admire his dick and body and I bet he won't be out there fooling around with other chicks.
    It is so irrational to not give him what he wants and then be mad if he gets it elsewhere. Wake up Woman!

    You are playing right? But I do hate the ego of a man :angry: :grumble:

    not playing, it happens time and time again..she needs to grab on to her husband and fulfill his needs even if she doesn't feel like it at times. Just like the man is supposed to take care of her needs.

    You've got to be kidding me. Just because you aren't *kitten* 24/7 doesnt mean you should cheat. Everyone doesnt want or need sex ALL THE TIME.

    When did TannedTiger say 24/7? He is right... if there isn't sexual contact, the relationship isn't going to work, I don't care what you say. Sex IS REQUIRED in a functioning relationship.

    Didn't say it wasn't. I'm married. I get that. But, if we were to go a few weeks and not have sex...I wouldnt go *kitten* someone else just because I needed some. LOYALTY. And if it's that bad, LEAVE. Don't cheat.

    Congratulations. No offense, but in today's society, marriage is nothing more than a piece of paper (as the OP found out). Another big thing is communication. I haven't read through the 14 pages of this page start to finish, but if the OP's husband brought it up more than once that they have needs and still wasn't getting any then there draws the problem. There is no real answer to this. I am not saying what the OP's husband did was right (there is always two sides to the story), I just know that if the relationship is one sided, a person can only try so much to get the other's attention. Getting turned down only works so many times before it's the last straw and the cheating happens...

    My marriage is NOT just a piece of paper just because of this screwed up society we live in. My marriage is a commitment. It's pathetic that people have these views and I will honestly hope and pray for all of you, that when you end up married, if you're not already, your partners don't share these views, because you will be in for a world of pain that apparently you "deserve" for not submitting to their every single want and desire. I'm done here because it doesn't concern me, I'm just blown away by the ignorance and selfishness of people. Have a good day!
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Should have been putting out more and giving him more booty, admire his dick and body and I bet he won't be out there fooling around with other chicks.
    It is so irrational to not give him what he wants and then be mad if he gets it elsewhere. Wake up Woman!

    You are playing right? But I do hate the ego of a man :angry: :grumble:

    not playing, it happens time and time again..she needs to grab on to her husband and fulfill his needs even if she doesn't feel like it at times. Just like the man is supposed to take care of her needs.

    You've got to be kidding me. Just because you aren't *kitten* 24/7 doesnt mean you should cheat. Everyone doesnt want or need sex ALL THE TIME.

    Begs the question:
    How much is too much?

    And...

    Not enough?

    Or...

    The right amount?

    That's beside the point. If your partner isn't in the mood, they shouldnt feel like they NEED to satisfy you because they're afraid you're gonna go screw someone else. The problem with people is commitment. Apparently people don't understand their vows.

    Not making an effort to make your partner happy is a good enough reason for him/her to seek other options. Whether it is in form of sex, attention or romance.

    That's *kitten*! Once you are married, and you took those vows, I don't give a damn what happens, you DO NOT CHEAT ON THEM. Leave them, but don't cheat. That is one of the lowest things a person can do to someone. And you don't know this lady, she could have been doing all of this, and for some men (and women) it is NEVER enough and they'll ALWAYS use that *kitten* line of "I didn't feel loved". Grow the hell up.

    How is leaving better than cheating? That's just pride "messing" with you.
This discussion has been closed.