Does anyone not use there real pic for there profile? If so then why?

Options

Replies

• inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    Why does it even matter? some don't like to be hit on, some don't like the way they look, some people want motivational pictures, some like myself have anxiety and low esteem issues but why does it matter if people don't upload a pic of themselves on a calorie counting website??

I think OP meant when it IS a person but it ISN'T them, not like a generic pic
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    This is my actual picture. I like to bake, and am adorable.

You ARE adorable! :flowerforyou:
  • davisfanny
    davisfanny Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    OK so all I did was ask. no it's not a big deal and I was just wondering. I wasn't asking for any to get upset about it. I don't always use my pictures but I never use a picture if someone I don't know. My kids or my boyfriend maybe, but that's it. Privacy I understand completely. Why does it matter that I asked?? If you didn't like what I said no need to comment. I'm on here to get along with people and make friends. Please if you don't have anything nice to say just keep it to yourself.
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    This is my actual picture. I like to bake, and am adorable.

You ARE adorable! :flowerforyou:

Aw shucks! (Blushes)
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    fascha wrote: »
    I'm sure a lot of people do for either motivation or because people lie on the internet lol
    Your profile pic is awesome lol
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I have often wondered the same thing. So i am let to guess.. Maybe they don't like the way they look, or are embarrassed by their appearance. Maybe they turn into their alter ego on forums and don't want their friends/family/acquaintances to see their behaviour. Maybe they tell people on here that they are a muscle bound athlete, or they are the perfect weight, but are really 100lbs overweight... Yes,i have really overthought this conundrum lol

I don't work for the cia or some other secret organisation, and i am happy with the way i look, i don't care if people i know in real life stumble across me on here, so i have no reason to post some other persons pic.

You look incredibly familiar...
  • JohnnyPenso
    JohnnyPenso Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    For better or worse, my pic is all me.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I dunno. Too many people! I am shy-ish. I used to have my pic on here though. I'm sure I'll put one back someday.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    I have often wondered the same thing. So i am let to guess.. Maybe they don't like the way they look, or are embarrassed by their appearance. Maybe they turn into their alter ego on forums and don't want their friends/family/acquaintances to see their behaviour. Maybe they tell people on here that they are a muscle bound athlete, or they are the perfect weight, but are really 100lbs overweight... Yes,i have really overthought this conundrum lol

I don't work for the cia or some other secret organisation, and i am happy with the way i look, i don't care if people i know in real life stumble across me on here, so i have no reason to post some other persons pic.

You look incredibly familiar...

Really? Maybe i have a common face :smiley:
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    My cat is much cuter than I am.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I'm using a real pic of my cat. My own pic is in my profile though.