Options
123457»

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I've only eaten at chick fil a like 3x in my life and one of those was just because of a work function. Everytime I say that people look at me like I'm a heretic. I just don't get it like it's alright but nothing to write home about.

But did you try the sauce? That *kitten* needs to be in its own food group.

Which sauce? I prefer the polynesian

Chick Fil A sauce!! That stuff is awesome with everything!! I eat it with the waffle fries.

And that tiny chicken bisquits for breakfast :o

OMG yes!! Chicken Minis!!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    This weekend we tried to get one of these dumb things and it was sold out everywhere. I think 3 or 4 Starbucks were visited with no luck.
    I hate unicorns and I hate all of you! Never going back to Starbucks, NEVER!!!

I didn't bother after the first one was sold out. Heard it tasted like poo anyways.
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    62 carbs... LOVE IT
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Drink it?

I want to *kitten* it.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    This weekend we tried to get one of these dumb things and it was sold out everywhere. I think 3 or 4 Starbucks were visited with no luck.

Typical Starbucks customer.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Typical Starbucks customer.

Haha. Actually I almost never go to Starbucks. We happened to be in a convention center with 3 of them inside and then tried when we got home yesterday. My daughter was convinced she HAD to have one.

The headquarters for my employer has a Starbucks just outside the cafeteria. I love traveling there because every time I do they give me meal vouchers and I can use them at the Starbucks! :)

I don't really like their coffee all that much TBH. Until recently I did Dunkin's most every day. Now I try whatever I am passing by to keep it fresh. (except for gas stations).

Edit: If I walk to the DD closest to my house for my morning coffee I get my first 5000 steps in.
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    i would not eat it but i would get it just to look at it lol
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I budgeted my calories to try it. While I was drinking it, it was good. Like a flavor adventure with how it changed.
    Of course, I felt sick 3 hours later.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I fell out of love with Starbucks when they got rid of their comfy, plush chairs and sofas and replaced them with steel and wooden chairs. Clearly they don't want people getting comfortable or they'll be hanging out too long.

the day i went and got my unicorn there was only like two people in there and one of them was some fat guy with a mustache and he was out like a light sleeping in one of those chairs like it wasn't a thing at all. he didn't have a drink that i could see either.

This is why we can't have nice things.

tbh i'd rather see more mustached fat dudes sleeping in starbucks than all the college kids taking up space with their laptops writing the next great american novel, while listening to music and selfie-ing for the gram. and i say that as a former writer myself. just go home and write in the closet while drinking like the rest of us yknow smh

what did you write?
  • LadyLilion
    LadyLilion Posts: 276 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    If I walk to the DD closest to my house for my morning coffee I get my first 5000 steps in.

That's a heck of a walk for coffee. I'd need to drink a cup of coffee to wake me up enough to walk that far to get coffee.

• Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I fell out of love with Starbucks when they got rid of their comfy, plush chairs and sofas and replaced them with steel and wooden chairs. Clearly they don't want people getting comfortable or they'll be hanging out too long.

the day i went and got my unicorn there was only like two people in there and one of them was some fat guy with a mustache and he was out like a light sleeping in one of those chairs like it wasn't a thing at all. he didn't have a drink that i could see either.

This is why we can't have nice things.

tbh i'd rather see more mustached fat dudes sleeping in starbucks than all the college kids taking up space with their laptops writing the next great american novel, while listening to music and selfie-ing for the gram. and i say that as a former writer myself. just go home and write in the closet while drinking like the rest of us yknow smh

what did you write?

newspaper. technically just letters to the editor but i still list it on my resume.

" Dear Penthouse Forum, I never thought this could happen to me, but one of my mom's friends......
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options