browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    zg9R8.gif
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I don't care if a FR has a profile pic, a real person, a cartoon or the default.

I ignore all of them 100%.

Truth. @tacklewasher is an equal-opportunity ignorer :disappointed:

I think I ignored you twice :)

But we have our super-secret group so we are good.

8cbraxcs6ghb.jpg

az2kzjwzlufc.jpg
    Oh Captain! My Captain!

(I don't even know what I'm doing here any more. But now I miss Robin Williams :cry: )
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Did you know there was almost a Dead Poet Society musical? Maybe it still is. Can you imagine all those boys tap dancing on those tables?
  • pinuplove
    Options
    That was for @Tacklewasher btw :laugh:
    Did you know there was almost a Dead Poet Society musical? Maybe it still is. Can you imagine all those boys tap dancing on those tables?
    Off to Google!
  • pinuplove
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I don't care if a FR has a profile pic, a real person, a cartoon or the default.

I ignore all of them 100%.

Truth. @tacklewasher is an equal-opportunity ignorer :disappointed:

I think I ignored you twice :)

But we have our super-secret group so we are good.

8cbraxcs6ghb.jpg

What is the initiation? Is there a hell week? Do you talk about diets?

1xopviz2cyss.jpg

• pinuplove
    Options
    Mine really is a picture of me. Bigger one below. I was doing laps on an easy route on Bruce's Boulder and stopped for lunch. It was early in the season, you can kind of tell from the snow, so I was just getting back into the swing of things.

Why don't I have a face pic? Well, I like this one. It's a good picture, and it was a happy day.

I'm a dangerously handsome man, but not everybody can luck into such great genes. And people who don't look as amazing as I do can still have good advice, or funny things to say. We're wasting time on an internet forum - a place where people talk to each other by typing - what matters is what you have to say.

17540741716_790c5968a3_o_d.jpg

Nonsense. I only want advice and encouragement from the 10s

I dunno...those ankles! :yum:
  • xxtonixx87
    xxtonixx87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    xxtonixx87 wrote: »
    It should be a rule to have a pic on these kind of sites.

Are you looking for a date?

I'm just here to lose 10 pounds and tone up a bit. I don't need to see a photo of your chest to talk to you.

Why does anyone's chest have to be showing? You have a profile pic which gives you an identity on here from people with none, that is my point, this is not tinder.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options

I'm just here to lose 10 pounds and tone up a bit. I don't need to see a photo of your chest to talk to you.

Why does anyone's chest have to be showing?

Because bewbz.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options

Why does anyone's chest have to be showing? You have a profile pic which gives you an identity on here from people with none, that is my point, this is not tinder.

I have mine showing because I'm a delusional and vain show-off. Also because I'm using it as my "before" pic in the hopes that one day I'll actually see improvement.
  • xxtonixx87
    Options
    Mine really is a picture of me. Bigger one below. I was doing laps on an easy route on Bruce's Boulder and stopped for lunch. It was early in the season, you can kind of tell from the snow, so I was just getting back into the swing of things.

Why don't I have a face pic? Well, I like this one. It's a good picture, and it was a happy day.

I'm a dangerously handsome man, but not everybody can luck into such great genes. And people who don't look as amazing as I do can still have good advice, or funny things to say. We're wasting time on an internet forum - a place where people talk to each other by typing - what matters is what you have to say.

17540741716_790c5968a3_o_d.jpg

I like your pic it gives an insight into who you are, what you're into and makes you relatable within an instance.
    Everyone seems to be thinking I meant a zoomed in selfie by the sounds of it, I don't mind what your pic is of, I'd just prefer to accept people I haven't yet spoken with to have some sort of pic to distinguish different people easier instead of having to question the other person before accepting as I never remember names.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Why do you say such mean things!!!! :s
  • pinuplove
    Options

I have a very hairy chest.

I have a chest, but it's at home so I can't take a pic right now. I keep all my 'special' photos in it.
  • xxtonixx87
    Options
    I have mine showing because I'm a delusional and vain show-off. Also because I'm using it as my "before" pic in the hopes that one day I'll actually see improvement.[/quote]

I see your point, I don't think that's where my progress will show the most so I'll keep my chest off MFP
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I am with you!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options