Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Creepy dream I didn't like at all.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    My doctor put me back on Trazodone, so I get a few more hours of that deep REM sleep, which causes me to have some freaky dreams. That's all I'm gonna say.

Ah c'mon...TELL us!

Most of my dreams somehow end up with me nekkid. Either giving a speech or doing very inappropriate things with faceless people.

In dreams, nothing is "inappropriate".

You have a point.

You should hear some of mine...

Now you have to spill it...

Oh. I don't remember any of last night's episodes. The last dream I remember having involved Donald Trump as a parking valet, bringing me my car outside some kind of venue with a large portico. That was last week sometime.

Where was this thread when I was on Chantix?? Man, I had VIVID recall then! I remembered ALL of my dreams!

Most of the time I don't remember my dreams. But when I do... I swear most of the time they need to come with an NC17 rating :lol:

When I have THOSE dreams, they're usually XXX, but I always wake up at exactly the wrong time!

Damn that sucks! Mine are typically in groups, I'm watching a bunch of people, I'm enjoying an innocent massage like I'm on X or something. Everyone is faceless though.

Ok, I'm going to lay bare some details about thoes MFP XXX dreams....

First, you are in search of a deeper connection with the other person (no pun intended). You want to impart some of yourself with them and want them to move you as well. As human beings we have always been curious creatures and when you dream these dreams you are in a sense reaching out to connect at a new level of understanding of each other.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    My doctor put me back on Trazodone, so I get a few more hours of that deep REM sleep, which causes me to have some freaky dreams. That's all I'm gonna say.

Ah c'mon...TELL us!

Most of my dreams somehow end up with me nekkid. Either giving a speech or doing very inappropriate things with faceless people.

You have a point.

Oh. I don't remember any of last night's episodes. The last dream I remember having involved Donald Trump as a parking valet, bringing me my car outside some kind of venue with a large portico. That was last week sometime.

Where was this thread when I was on Chantix?? Man, I had VIVID recall then! I remembered ALL of my dreams!

Most of the time I don't remember my dreams. But when I do... I swear most of the time they need to come with an NC17 rating :lol:

When I have THOSE dreams, they're usually XXX, but I always wake up at exactly the wrong time!

Damn that sucks! Mine are typically in groups, I'm watching a bunch of people, I'm enjoying an innocent massage like I'm on X or something. Everyone is faceless though.

First, you are in search of a deeper connection with the other person (no pun intended). You want to impart some of yourself with them and want them to move you as well. As human beings we have always been curious creatures and when you dream these dreams you are in a sense reaching out to connect at a new level of understanding of each other.

Damn that's deep. Too bad there isn't a particular person this would apply to.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

Ah c'mon...TELL us!

You have a point.

Oh, there is. Lol
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Ah c'mon...TELL us!

You have a point.

Oh, there is. Lol

I just haven't found him yet.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Or maybe they were horny

Well there's that... :lol:
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I was standing on some sort of platform in which I could see a multitude surrounded me. I knew they were people who had previously passed away and related to the people I presently communicate with. They were all speaking at once so I couldn't make out what any one was saying.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I dreamed that my co-worker died and I embalmed him.
  • andyhartleyuk
    andyhartleyuk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    About been in better shape and been more moderated I feel bad that iv let myself go a little
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    @Timshel_ no homo but i dreamed we were playing a pickup game of basketball and there was a snake chasing me so i jumped on top of a fence but got trap coz the other side was a rabid dog. i was holding on to a post to balance myself and on that post was a spider and another poisonous bug. i had nowhere to go then i woke up.

I am actually a decent baller.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Iv had some pretty vivid dreams about toilets....but when iv woke up I'm absolutely bursting for a pee so I kinda think it's connected to my toilet dreams pretty crazy when I think about it lol

Or maybe the toilet dreams mean something else hmmm I'm torn between thinking they mean something deeper but, upon weakening I'm dying for a pee.. can't make up my mind on that 1. But funnily my toilet dreams are always very detailed and interesting

Toilet dreams sometimes are about ridding yourself of toxicities. Do you have any toxic relationships right now?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    @Timshel_ no homo but i dreamed we were playing a pickup game of basketball and there was a snake chasing me so i jumped on top of a fence but got trap coz the other side was a rabid dog. i was holding on to a post to balance myself and on that post was a spider and another poisonous bug. i had nowhere to go then i woke up.

Your juggling something beyond your control and find yourself between a rock and a hard place. There is always another way out, can you find it?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I dreamed that I asked someone if I'd done something to offend them... and they handed me a massive book and told me "this is just in the last week" and then pointed to a wall full of books and told me that's their catalog.
  • Carlos0690
    Carlos0690 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Biscuits !
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I went to my car to get something and I walked past a group of guys to get there, and when I got in my car one of the guys (who I didn't know by the way) hopped in the car with me. My first instinct was to cuss him out but I saw he had a gun on his waste so I chilled out.

He ended up playing me a song from his mixtape and I gave him pointers on how he could improve.

He never got hostile or aggressive either from what I remember