Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Where shall I start?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    My doctor put me back on Trazodone, so I get a few more hours of that deep REM sleep, which causes me to have some freaky dreams. That's all I'm gonna say.

Ah c'mon...TELL us!

Most of my dreams somehow end up with me nekkid. Either giving a speech or doing very inappropriate things with faceless people.

In dreams, nothing is "inappropriate".

You have a point.

You should hear some of mine...

Now you have to spill it...

Oh. I don't remember any of last night's episodes. The last dream I remember having involved Donald Trump as a parking valet, bringing me my car outside some kind of venue with a large portico. That was last week sometime.

Where was this thread when I was on Chantix?? Man, I had VIVID recall then! I remembered ALL of my dreams!

Most of the time I don't remember my dreams. But when I do... I swear most of the time they need to come with an NC17 rating :lol:
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Where shall I start?

Start with what I was wearing. :DB)
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I was being attacked by a giant flock of birds. Like thousands of them.
    @_MistahJ_ threw a jacket or blanket or something over my head to protect me. Then I woke up to a loudass bird chirping nonstop outside my bedroom window.

I effing hate birds.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    My doctor put me back on Trazodone, so I get a few more hours of that deep REM sleep, which causes me to have some freaky dreams. That's all I'm gonna say.

Ah c'mon...TELL us!

Most of my dreams somehow end up with me nekkid. Either giving a speech or doing very inappropriate things with faceless people.

You have a point.

Oh. I don't remember any of last night's episodes. The last dream I remember having involved Donald Trump as a parking valet, bringing me my car outside some kind of venue with a large portico. That was last week sometime.

Where was this thread when I was on Chantix?? Man, I had VIVID recall then! I remembered ALL of my dreams!

Most of the time I don't remember my dreams. But when I do... I swear most of the time they need to come with an NC17 rating :lol:

Ok, firstly, Donald Trump as a public figure of authority represents someone who has control over your thoughts/ behavior ( are you ruled over by laws, restrictions? Who sets your perimeters? Limits? ) The car represents the "how" you get from thought to thought... your method.

So the question you need to ask is, who is leading your thoughts to believe what you do and why?
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    Btw I dream about some of my MFP friends on the regular. @kace_kay is a frequent visitor.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Egger29 wrote: »
    Where shall I start?

Start with what I was wearing. :DB)

No, no, no... Beefcake, You tell ME your dream, I tell you the meaning.

but be careful, I'll know more about you then you.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    No, no, no... Beefcake, You tell ME your dream, I tell you the meaning. but be careful, I'll know more about you then you.

Doh! Downside of being a Smart Alec....it can easily backfire in your face! :D:s
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Many of my dreams involve me killing people for some reason or other. Idk if I'm just deep down angry or f*cked in the head.
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    @_MistahJ_ threw a jacket or blanket or something over my head to protect me. Then I woke up to a loudass bird chirping nonstop outside my bedroom window.

I effing hate birds.

I'm not going to let birds *kitten* on--or peck at--my jacket, sorry.

giphy%206_zpsh4zto4sq.gif

Bahahahaha!!! Thought we were friends?! Maybe it was my jacket? Hell idk but that gif is extra creepy!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options

Ah c'mon...TELL us!

You have a point.

When I have THOSE dreams, they're usually XXX, but I always wake up at exactly the wrong time!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Ah c'mon...TELL us!

You have a point.

When I have THOSE dreams, they're usually XXX, but I always wake up at exactly the wrong time!

Damn that sucks! Mine are typically in groups, I'm watching a bunch of people, I'm enjoying an innocent massage like I'm on X or something. Everyone is faceless though.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options

I effing hate birds.

I have the same type of feelings when I hear a pearl jam song
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I don't remember *kitten* about my dream(s) last night.
  • vikinglander
    Options
    I dreamt that my GF and I were scheduled to run in a footrace (neither of us are runners!) but I bailed out beforehand. When I showed up to spectate, my GF came out of a pavilion and told me I couldn't wear jeans, that I needed to wear shorts.

At that point, I awoke to our cat playing with the beaded sash on the Venetian blinds, which is his way of letting us know that we have done enough sleeping.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Taking a bath in a tub full of ice cream
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Taking a bath in a tub full of ice cream

That sounds fun, and sticky.
  • vikinglander
    Options