• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    My purpose.

Awesome.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    By being distracted, you can miss the whole point.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    TIL absolutely nothing..
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    A LOT. Some have been enlightening, some heartbreaking... but a lesson none-the-less.

To be specific on one of those that I am proud of, I've learned to change a toilet flapper. I'm one to question my own ability and cultivating my own accomplishments is a huge deal for me.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Everything isn't exactly as it seems...
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Dead fish go with the flow.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Working on forehand mechanics and using the kinetic chain properly for better energy transfer in my shots. I am learning the coiling motion better, and more specifically about the rotation of the shoulders to open up the body and get the tennis racquet out front. Lots of interesting dynamics to it, and I am constantly improving and learning.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    to keep my mouth shut.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Well I've been reading Emile which was basically a book of theories to raising children, there were theories around changing behavioral patterns.. that were seemingly a hundred years before their time and generally recognized as legitimate.. why am I reading this? Well I'm from a broken home and there are stark holes within my "training" that come from a multitude of lacking areas but most of all.. two humans with a clue might have helped lol
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    .......learning through experience every damn day that I cannot change someone else's trajectory in life...but I should get the hell out of the way and get on with my own shizza. Yup. That's it.
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I’m learning to treat myself the way I’d like to be treated. I’ve always taken care of other people, so they will think I deserve to be treated well, but it leaves me feeling unapprected when they don’t. I’m starting to take responsibility for my own happiness and just do things for myself, like I do for others. Cut out the middle man lol.